The Skeptics of Think Atheist deserve their own logo and I have sought out the help of James, a graphic designer and atheist, to design it. However, James quickly designed six new logos and I am having trouble deciding which I like the best. So that is where you, my fellow Skeptics, come in.

Vote on which one you would like to see become the new logo for the Skeptics of Think Atheist. James will polish up the winner and we'll slap it on our group.

In exchange for Jame's services, Skeptics of Think Atheist will donate $25 to the Think Atheist billboard fund. Don't worry, it is coming out of my wallet. But if you have any spare change laying around, consider contributing to the fund.

A big thank you to James for taking on this side project. If you are need of a graphic designer, check out James' work at his website.

So, without further adieu, here are our choices. Feast your eyes!

Photobucket

Views: 33

Replies to This Discussion

I thought D looked like a slot machine??
This is actually true... I worked at one in South Florida for a year. Never again! lol
Yeah, you guys aren't making this easy. I was hoping for a little bit of group think.
Ha!
Agreed. Now if only we could get some more input, already!
And thanks for voting. I was worried we'd have only a few opinions on this. Although, those opinions were of respected Skeptics.
i didn't realize we had so much talent!
I like C
Option 'B' doesn't actually have anything written as the check list. It's just lines to represent text due to the small size. I was waiting to opine, as I didn't wont to influence the vote, but I must confess that 'C' is my personal favorite as well (after C i would go with A or D though).

Glad to hear everyone liked the concepts. :)
Okay, sorry I have neglected this a bit. Thanks for your patience, James.

Votes are tallied. Selection C was the runaway winner with 5 of the 6 votes cast. People did vote for a runner up, and that was a tie between selection A and E.

Michel also had some great logos and in hindsight, I might have solicited the help of other talent. I didn't realize how many people were really good at this sort of thing.

But, it looks like C is the winner and $25 is going to the billboard fund in James honor. Thanks everybody!
When does it go up? :) ((the logo))
James will polish it up first and then up it goes.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service