Vote Again for Think Atheist in the About.com Awards We've made it into the top final 5!!!!

http://atheism.about.com/b/2011/02/11/vote-agnosticism-atheism-2011...                                                                                                                                                                                                                        check out the other categories as well, Haven't looked myself yet,but get voting!!!!!

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I voted... We're only in that category. At least we can try and secure a well deserved second place.
I don't know why AN has so many members... their site is pretty ugly, I have to say.

Funny thing is, i didn't even know Atheist nexus existed until i saw this poll advertised by @ThinkAtheist on twitter, so i went there to see what it was like, but i didn't like the site much

TA has a much prettier layout and it feels more like a community then AN.

(nice background btw, i love the ocean hehe)

I voted for TA ofcourse :)

"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes. – Gene Roddenberry"

I don't know why we have to act like theists and pick sides. We are all on the same team.

I like Atheist Nexus and Think Atheist for different reasons. This site is prettier, but that is not for everyone. Nexus has a simple straight forward design. I like the younger people that are here, but I like Atheist Nexus because they are connected with all of the International and National organizations.

I believe even the goals of the two sites are different. So, we don't have to compete. And I have only heard positive things about Think Atheist from the management of Atheist Nexus. As far as I know, the same can be said about the leadership here. At least I hope. :)

Is it me or did we just get a big influx of new members ?

At least the poll is good for something then :)

Big numbers may be important in statistics, but that's not the element key that defines a great community.

Ex-Christian.net is getting really close.

Voted!  :)
Thanks for your support!

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 4 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service