Vote Again for Think Atheist in the About.com Awards We've made it into the top final 5!!!!

http://atheism.about.com/b/2011/02/11/vote-agnosticism-atheism-2011...                                                                                                                                                                                                                        check out the other categories as well, Haven't looked myself yet,but get voting!!!!!

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I voted... We're only in that category. At least we can try and secure a well deserved second place.
I don't know why AN has so many members... their site is pretty ugly, I have to say.

Funny thing is, i didn't even know Atheist nexus existed until i saw this poll advertised by @ThinkAtheist on twitter, so i went there to see what it was like, but i didn't like the site much

TA has a much prettier layout and it feels more like a community then AN.

(nice background btw, i love the ocean hehe)

I voted for TA ofcourse :)

"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes. – Gene Roddenberry"

I don't know why we have to act like theists and pick sides. We are all on the same team.

I like Atheist Nexus and Think Atheist for different reasons. This site is prettier, but that is not for everyone. Nexus has a simple straight forward design. I like the younger people that are here, but I like Atheist Nexus because they are connected with all of the International and National organizations.

I believe even the goals of the two sites are different. So, we don't have to compete. And I have only heard positive things about Think Atheist from the management of Atheist Nexus. As far as I know, the same can be said about the leadership here. At least I hope. :)

Is it me or did we just get a big influx of new members ?

At least the poll is good for something then :)

Big numbers may be important in statistics, but that's not the element key that defines a great community.

Ex-Christian.net is getting really close.

Voted!  :)
Thanks for your support!

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

R.I.P What Does it Mean to You?

Started by Stephen Sutton in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 22 minutes ago. 75 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service