Victims of pedophile priests and imams help create more victims with silence.

Victims of pedophile priests and imams help create more victims with silence.

Note that the ultimate responsibility lies with the victims, but that their parents, as their guardians, are the ones I blame and not the child victims.

I recently watched this disturbing movie and recognize that what it portrays fairly closely what is happenings in reality right now.

https://www.google.ca/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=fQaNVNrJDInB8gfpqIDACw&gws_rd=ssl#q=spotlight+trailer

The silence and complicity of the religious are facilitating and colluding in the future assaults on children. Silence or the acceptance of a payoff, in my opinion, is direct collusion with these religious criminals and I see the past victims of these pedophiles as now helping their own assailants create new victims by their silence.

I appreciate that going public is hard, but if victims do not come forward, I see them as helping the priests and imams that are left free to abuse other children.

There are some who will read this and know that, in a real sense, victims or their parents are guilty of helping the pedophile problem continue.

I would urge these victims and their families to step up and do the right thing and return the payoffs and lay charges instead so that we can rid our churches and mosques of these predatory criminals.

Do you agree that silence is just as immoral as the initial crime when victims or their guardian/parents accept payoffs from religions to buy their silence?

Regards

DL 

Views: 697

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tor Hershman

Good old Xmas should drop all Christian connections as it make a mockery of Santa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNtBkOXItqw

Regards

DL

There you go evidence that Dark Matter does exist (or will in 2525).

Never seen the movie but I do no for a fact preists hurt little boys they're all pedos and you cant sugar coat it to say they're not all that way.

Even if you could make the claim they aren't all that way, that it's an organization with a few bad apples in it...

It's how the organization handles the bad apples that is the key here.  Instead of running them out quickly, it's hide, evade, and shelter.

I don't care what anyone says, I'm not giving back a life's worth of christmyth gifts. 

THEY'RE ALL MINE AND I'M KEEPING THEM!!!

@Tiffany Davis:

"...I do no(know) for a fact preists (priests) hurt little boys they're all pedos..."

ALL???

Evidence please.  Perhaps a fact or two as well.

It is not only physical abuse and rape, but the brainwashing of young children that goes on week after week in Sunday school and church.  From babyhood on children learn that they will be condemned to Hell after death for various acts that don't even warrant a scolding from their mothers or fathers. This is just as bad and perhaps the reason that these children maintain silence when sexually abused.

Rosella A Alm-Ahearn

A good point.

Some who speak against religion believe that the indoctrination and brainwashing that children are subjected to is actually abuse.

We all indoctrinate our children to some extent, but there is a difference between raising our children well and indoctrination or brainwashing to the point of belief in the supernatural and fantasy of religions.

The earth is not flat, and serpents and donkeys cannot speak human, and to teach those lies to children is abuse in my book.

Regards

DL

RSS

© 2022   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service