Veiled Threat of Violence on Anti-Atheist Billboard... Can You see it?

Check out this piece of work!
Did ya' see the veiled threat?
Any thoughts?
FYI: THIS BILLBOARD COMPANY REFUSES TO LET "GODLESS LIBERALS" AND DEMOCRATS TO USE THEIR COMPANY'S SERVICES.

Tags: Anti-Atheist Billboard, Threat on Buildboard, Threatening Atheists, Violence against atheists

Views: 374

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol RAmen to that!
LOL!!!
Yeah... cause he hasn't been touched by the holy noodly appendage!
XD
Thanks for the address.

So the people who DON'T have an imaginary friend are lunatics.

Last time it was the pious South that dragged us into civil war.
1. If anything"God" is anti-American with the secularism that is imposed in their constitution.
2/3. Since when did Americans mind treason? They betrayed the British and sought help from their enemies to do so, leading to their independence, it's a bit late to start bitching about loyalty.
I kind of want to write a letter to that address, and simply state in the letter "You are an idiot."

Could I get arrested for that?
If that is all you wrote? Very doubtful.
No.
Nope... Well, you SHOULDN'T!!! In this country you have a right to freedom of speech, the press, and expression. So, as long as you are not "inciting violence" or "giving death threats" you should be fine. They'll probably just ignore you though...
Shouldn't we be complaining to the media and everything? This is quite clearly offensive to us and even insults us in the title. As an Australian I can't complain to your media, but it would be wonderful if one of you guys did. The only way to defeat these people in the media is to play their game.
This is an unsound ethical argument. "Anti-god is anti-American" is an opinion rather than an actual fact, and since that is thus not necessarily true, the entire billboard falls apart. But isn't it passionate? I don't know about the rest of you, but name-calling and open hatred always makes me want to go a-running to join a church.

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 4 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service