1. Angels did not have free will. Thus impossible for an angel to betray and or rise up against god. What were the purpose of angels? Why would god need servants? What could god possibly needs that he would need a servant to fetch.
2. There are absolutely 0 fossils of humans found in the dinosaur age. If the Earth was meant for humans, humans were meant to please god and humans were meant to be the masters of the animals; then having dinosaurs around to roam the Earth before the existence of humans would have been completely pointless to god. I mean what, did god decide the dinosaurs were boring and destroy them to make room for humans?
3. Out of nothing god made everything right? What's the difference in something coming from nothing and god coming from nothing? I mean god can just exist and existences can't?
4. On the 7 day god rested. Why? Was he tired? He is god right an all powerful being that shares none of our physical needs.
5. And last on this small list but surely not least. If the bible is true I mean 100% true then there is absolutely no reason for faith and free will is out of the question.
Hasn't anyone told you that logic has nothing to do with religious belief?
Yes. You cannot reason people out of a position they did not reason themselves into.
True but they will surely try and give you every reason under the sun/son why you should buy their logic. I've heard a lot of people ask how to debate with a christian/creationist. These are just some examples of logic vs fiction. Too me religion is easy to debunk, there's really no discussion. Although I will humor they from time to time just too see if I can free them.