I have sighted five UFOs:

• three (fuchsia, blue, and golden) huge lights on the positions of vertices of a triangle; they were completely stationary for at least fifteen minutes.
  • a brilliant light which reached a superluminal speed within a second or two from a completely stationary position in the sky.
  • a brilliant light which "jumped" from one place to another in the sky, and then disappeared.
  • a dark spherical object with a "band" in the equatorial region with dots on the band
  • a thick brilliant beam of light travelling at a very high speed

They were "unidentified flying or stationary objects" in the sky. Such objects were sighted by many millions of people globally. One of my neighbors has sighted a huge extraterrestrial spaceship fly right above our building. Air force officers all over the world have sighted extraterrestrial spaceships up close within yards, which would hover over or remain stationary over nuclear weapon storages for hours at a time.

I have spoken to hundreds of people on the street raising awareness of the phenomenon. I'd say about 10 to 15% of the people I spoke to have sighted UFOs and a larger percentage of people know of people who have sighted UFOs. I even spoke with people who have been abducted by extraterrestrial beings.

I would like to know whether people in this forum have sighted any UFOs or have had other experiences pertaining to the phenomena.

Views: 1525

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@Unseen

Yep

It would be good to see it reduced to about 10%.

I'm sure he has good points to make but I cant keep up with that.

ET , in all seriousness , it is unimaginable to me how your utter failure of critical thinking has led you these preposterous beliefs . Your beliefs are delusions because they are not based on facts . They are delusions because because the conclusions you reach are not backed by any empirical evidence , and , finally , they are are delusions because your beliefs are not subject to falsification .

I am resisting the Extraterrestrial Intervention and that I urge all humanity to do the same.

Why? Isn't that a tad bit xenophobic? Jumping to a negative conclusion about "visiting ETs" without any concrete evidence to label them as malicious enough to warrant any need for "resistance".

Many members here cannot seem to cross over the hurdle to see the reality as it exists

What reality would that be? Where is your evidence for said reality? And if we aren't able to cross the hurdle, and just like so many theists that use your line of "logic" on us.. YOU are the one that sees the reality of things. What does it feel like to have superpowers that others don't?

we cannot learn more about these sinister extraterrestrials, with such attitudes.

Again, what makes them "sinister'? What does the government have to gain by covering up aliens visiting earth?

Ronald Reagan mentioned of the invasion from outer space before the whole panel of the United Nations. 

Ronald Reagan also said that trees create more pollution than cars.

Indeed, the Cold War ended because Ronald Reagan and Gorbachev recognized that the two countries must cooperate rather than fight with each other, in order to resolve the extraterrestrials’ invasion that had been occurring in the world.  What else would unite humanity except for the danger the world is facing due to invasion by an extraterrestrial force?

What? Where is your proof that the Cold War ended because of ET invasions? It ended because the Soviet Union was going fucking broke. And maybe it ended because they both realized that if it escalated they would wipe the US and USSR respectively out of existence, and no sane leader would want to push towards that kind of genocide. No aliens needed.

There are physical evidences scientifically obtained by lab technicians.

Is that why "Dr." Leir's associate Derrel Sims refused to cooperate when asked to provide a forensic medical institute with specimens or photos for analysis.

If we remain ignorant about it, in denial about it, or too pacified to take any actions to resist the Extraterrestrial Intervention, then we may lose our freedom and self-determination, possibly permanently, and become enslaved by foreign races from outer space.

Why is it threatening our freedom? What proof is there that there is any threat at all? So far all you have provided is hearsay and "I believe" or "they think"... Believing and feeling is not evidence and is not fact.

Also, your attitude towards the evil "foreign races from outer space" screams xenophobia, and throws us back to the days when "dem niggers was marryin' our daughters!" and people reacted the way you are right now.

It will be very tragic, indeed, not only for entire humanity now, but for its future generations as well.

It will be tragic, but not for the reasons you think. What will be tragic is if people continue to fear monger and jump to conclusions without any real evidence. That line of thinking and irrational behavior has caused so much damage in our history, and will only continue to do so.

If we ever do encounter ETs, I hope that it is not people like you that see them first; jumping at shadows and seeing evil at every turn, I would understand if they decided to destroy us.

Sadly we have more experience with our own 'kind' being crazy! While good planets might be hard to find, surely a very advanced species could just harvest asteroids and build their own, or something we have never thought of.

Some ET buba with nice guns, from southern Antares  seems hardly likely, Star Trek not with standing...

IF this were true what would be the point of knowing about it? Because if ETs did arrive here with hostile intentions then we are gonners dont you think?  They would be way more advanced than us and we wouldnt stand a chance.

I wouldnt want to be enslaved by a hostile alien - No way Jose'

Imagine if they looked anything like the aliens in the movie Signs - OMG I would die.  I loved that movie did you see it?

and if there is some deliberate attempt to conceal information about alien evidence then maybe there's a good reason - Maybe its for our own protection otherwise there will be mass hysteria.

and about the behaviour of the other members here,  well - they are skeptics and they want the evidence - that goes with the territory. Its the idea they attack and not you. 

So anyway - whats the solution?

IF this were true what would be the point of knowing about it? Because if ETs did arrive here with hostile intentions then we are gonners dont you think?  They would be way more advanced than us and we wouldnt stand a chance.

Come on Angela, clearly the one guy Resist mentioned "believes" that 1989 humanity can posture its way to stopping an invasion from intergalactic conquerors.

Its the idea they attack and not you.

You are right about this. I, at least, have nothing against whoever Resist ET Intervention might be as a human being, I don't think he/she is stupid, or whatever. I do however think that his/her belief lacks any credible evidence, and should be treated like any other form of illogical belief, pseudoscience or religion.

As someone else mentioned earlier in the posts... I believe it was the good Dr. Grixus... Evidence or GTFO.

It's one thing to discuss this with us as a broad subject, I am all up for that. I love this UFO stuff! But to come here and call us blind and unable to "see reality for what it really is" because we don't buy into shaky cam footage or sketchy "doctors" and "scientists" who never provide any evidence to be cross examined by their peers? No, thank you.

That kind of attitude I expect from people peddling a religion and trying to "save our souls."

Tin foil hat

About Resist ET Intervention 

Hi Milos

"Come on Angela, clearly the one guy Resist mentioned "believes" that 1989 humanity can posture its way to stopping an invasion from intergalactic conquerors."

Honestly Milos - this sort of stuff doesnt ruffle my feathers at all. Its a completely harmless pastime for people who have the stellar brain energy to persue it.
Its kind of the same with incorrect grammar - that doesnt irritate me the way it does some others either.

Does this type of belief restrict our freedom? - Is it causing war, disease and poverty? - Is it blowing up innocent people? - Is it concealing a history of sexual abuse of children?

Dealing with this is a bit like when you deal with kids - You nod your head a lot - You say 'thats nice sweatheart' - You remind them to share and be good then you send them back out to play.

Nanu Nanu

Good point.
I may have to try your approach!

Woo Hoo Milos - YAY You -

By the way Milos - You have an interesting name - where are you from?

I am from Serbia.

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 2 minutes ago. 78 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service