I have sighted five UFOs:

• three (fuchsia, blue, and golden) huge lights on the positions of vertices of a triangle; they were completely stationary for at least fifteen minutes.
  • a brilliant light which reached a superluminal speed within a second or two from a completely stationary position in the sky.
  • a brilliant light which "jumped" from one place to another in the sky, and then disappeared.
  • a dark spherical object with a "band" in the equatorial region with dots on the band
  • a thick brilliant beam of light travelling at a very high speed

They were "unidentified flying or stationary objects" in the sky. Such objects were sighted by many millions of people globally. One of my neighbors has sighted a huge extraterrestrial spaceship fly right above our building. Air force officers all over the world have sighted extraterrestrial spaceships up close within yards, which would hover over or remain stationary over nuclear weapon storages for hours at a time.

I have spoken to hundreds of people on the street raising awareness of the phenomenon. I'd say about 10 to 15% of the people I spoke to have sighted UFOs and a larger percentage of people know of people who have sighted UFOs. I even spoke with people who have been abducted by extraterrestrial beings.

I would like to know whether people in this forum have sighted any UFOs or have had other experiences pertaining to the phenomena.

Views: 1578

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Those air force officers who have sighted UFOs up close were bound by non-disclosure agreements, as I have stated before.  What evidence do you expect from them besides their testimonies?  If you truly want evidence, why don’t you go out into the street today and ask about 100 people whether they have sighted any UFOs?  You’ll be surprised at how many people actually have.  Speak with them with an open mind.  Some of you seem so afraid of being regarded as a “gullible fool” that you shut your minds entirely and reject any evidence provided about the phenomenon. 

So, if so many people have sighted UFOs, then why is the phenomenon still considered a hoax?  I have already answered that in one of the posts above regarding “spin and dirty tricks” carried out upon humanity.  You guys are not only affected by the policy, but also carrying it out on those who have sighted UFOs.  Is it any wonder why not too many people want to talk about this phenomenon?

By the way, I noticed that nobody here was, so far, able to provide any plausible explanations for my sightings or the air force officers’ sightings. There is much evidence out there, if you are willing to search for them.  Most people I spoke to about the phenomenon are generally reasonable and recognize the difficulty in establishing concrete proofs.  However, some people are not, requesting me to provide them with artifacts, some sort of physical evidence, or even extraterrestrials.  How does anybody go about attaining such unreasonable evidence?  Such requests are foolish.    

A member here asked whether I believed in abduction phenomenon.  One of the people I have spoken to related to me that his girlfriend has been abducted on multiple occasions.  Others told me that they feel that they may have been abducted.  There are many who have been abducted, in fact; some of them even recall their abduction episodes on their own. 

Here’s a book called “Taken” by Dr. Karla Turner who was an abductee herself.  It is a collection of testimonies of abductees.  A free pdf file can be downloaded from here: http://www.viewzone.com/ebooks/KarlaTurnerTaken.pdf

There is a book titled “The Aliens and Scalpel” by Dr. Roger Leir, a surgeon, who has been extracting implants from abductees’ bodies.  The implants were taken to independent laboratories and found to be of extraterrestrial origin. Here’s a quote from the book:

Most of the metallurgy indicates that the structure of these objects has an extraterrestrial origin.  If this is indeed the case, we will be able to conclude that some individuals with alien abduction histories have objects in their bodies of extraterrestrial origin.  The composition of the objects includes metals whose isotopic ratios are clearly extraterrestrial.  Moreover, the form of the objects is clearly engineered and manufactured with precision rather than being a naturally occurring form.  In short, we now have the “smoking gun” of ufology: hard physical evidence of an alien presence on Earth! (Leir 161)     

Keeping an open mind means to observe without coming to immediate conclusions without delving into it, not believing everything like a “gullible fool.”  It is injudicious to disregard all the evidence and testimonies of UFO witnesses and abductees in order to feel safe in your beliefs that the world is not being “visited” by extraterrestrials.  

First off, I would be interested in documentation of their military careers.  If they were pilots, then a photo of them in flight gear beside their fighters would do.  It really doesn't matter, though - they are still just individuals with wild stories.

In regard to their wild stories - I would like to know how they concluded that the lights they saw had extraterrestrial origins.  That is a pretty wild conclusion to draw out of ignorance.

All abductees that I've encountered are full of shit.  There are many who claim they are abducted several nights per month, claiming the experience horrifies them - but offer to move in with them to get evidence and they get as creative with their excuses as they do with their alien stories.

I see that you haven't watched the Disclosure Conference at National Press Conference.  What they sighted were not some strange "lights" moving erratically in the sky.  Here're their contact address from the youtube page.  Ask them for their documentation yourself:

Robert Hastings:
hastings444@kitcarson.net
505 263 3815

Robert Salas
rasalas@roadrunner.com
805 798 0813

What evidence did you exactly ask for from your abductee friends?

Robert Hastings is a 'UFO investigator' - not one of the alleged veterans speaking about seeing UFO's.

Robert Salas seems to have been an air force officer and he does make some wild claims -> but even assuming that he has experienced every single thing that he claims to have experienced (which would require 100% suspension of credulity), one is still left to ask how he concludes that those experiences are the result of highly advanced interstellar travelers who A.) want to keep their presence a secret and B.) are incompetent at keeping their presence a secret.

As for the abductees, it's easy.  Those who claim to be abducted all the time could just allow an objective third party to monitor them and their home for a month to fully document some of these abductions.  People making such bullshit claims, however, always seem to have several excuses as to why they prefer to avoid scrutiny.

The good news is, you can buy an insurance policy against being abducted by aliens.  It pays double if you're impregnated by one...

What is your motivation for coming here, anyhow? You keep arguing in favor of your premise, i.e. "UFOs are real", but I fail to see what you have to gain from it.

Christians or Muslims might argue with atheists because they want to 'save' the atheist or because they're angry at the atheist for making them uncomfortable. Atheists might argue with Christians because they want to 'save' the Christians from believing lies, or because they're angry at how Christian teachings can harm people.

What's your angle here? Are you looking for converts? New friends? Are you hoping that a bunch of atheists will jump on your bandwagon, making you feel smart? Do you just like to argue and feel superior when you believe you 'won'?

I'm not saying you shouldn't post here. I'm just a bit confused.

What part of "Unidentified" don't you understand?

All you have are stories of people who believe they saw things. Anecdotal evidence is not taken very seriously by science because people are notoriously unreliable witnesses. Even if we conclude that all these people really did see funny lights flitting around the sky in a way they didn't understand, the only conclusion you can come to is that these people really did see funny lights flitting around the sky in a way they didn't understand. To come to any other conclusion is not logical, not scientific and possibly not sane. It really annoys me that the term UFO has come to mean extraterrestrial vehicle. Unidentified Flying Object means just that. If you see a UFO you don't know what the bloody hell it is!  

Captain it’s the engines here! Scotty can’t take anymore!

If a Christian was abducted by aliens at the same time as the “Rapture” would he miss out on it? I can just imagine the look of astonishment on ET’s little face if the “probee” suddenly vanished from the spaceship just as his “special finger” exam was starting. I think I shall draft a thesis on this and sent it to a theological university for consideration.

Laughs, the internet, of course! 

RSS

Blog Posts

Aftermath

Posted by Belle Rose on September 20, 2014 at 2:42am 1 Comment

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 5 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service