I have sighted five UFOs:

• three (fuchsia, blue, and golden) huge lights on the positions of vertices of a triangle; they were completely stationary for at least fifteen minutes.
  • a brilliant light which reached a superluminal speed within a second or two from a completely stationary position in the sky.
  • a brilliant light which "jumped" from one place to another in the sky, and then disappeared.
  • a dark spherical object with a "band" in the equatorial region with dots on the band
  • a thick brilliant beam of light travelling at a very high speed

They were "unidentified flying or stationary objects" in the sky. Such objects were sighted by many millions of people globally. One of my neighbors has sighted a huge extraterrestrial spaceship fly right above our building. Air force officers all over the world have sighted extraterrestrial spaceships up close within yards, which would hover over or remain stationary over nuclear weapon storages for hours at a time.

I have spoken to hundreds of people on the street raising awareness of the phenomenon. I'd say about 10 to 15% of the people I spoke to have sighted UFOs and a larger percentage of people know of people who have sighted UFOs. I even spoke with people who have been abducted by extraterrestrial beings.

I would like to know whether people in this forum have sighted any UFOs or have had other experiences pertaining to the phenomena.

Views: 1586

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's a way for a rather humdrum person to feel, somehow, special and superior.

While the rest of the world thinks of them as tin foil hat wearing lunatics, and rightly so.

My statement, “Let us consider the example of airplanes sighted by people living in The Dark Ages,” in a previous post, was referring back to the hypothetical situation mentioned in another post preceding it, “If people who lived during The Dark Ages sighted an airplane, it would seem like magic to them.”  My assumption was not that those people in The Dark Ages have actually sighted airplanes, of course, but that you read both of those posts.  It was an analogy to help understand our current situation in which vast amount of data of sightings and abductions are completely ignored and even belittled. 

The evidence that these ETs have hostile intentions incontrovertibly lies in their abduction of people, as well as other covert activities they’ve been carrying out.  Abduction is an absolute violation of fundamental rights of any individual.  It is utterly unethical.  Also, they are invading our solar system, however covertly.  So not humanity, but these extraterrestrials are irrefutably violating our space as well as the rules and regulations that are established in the local universe.  These ETs have more advanced technology, but technology isn’t even their advantage over us, but their sophisticated skills in manipulating and persuading others in the mental environment.  Here’re four major areas of activities the ET Intervention has been carrying out in our world:

• They have been persuading certain individuals in the positions of power in politics, commerce, and religions, in order to establish liaison in our world.  Many have fallen under the persuasion of the ETs, with more wealth, power, technology, or even dominion over the world, and they have been working in concert with these ETs.  However, some people have recognized these ETs to be unethical and deceitful beings, and are now resisting the ET Intervention.   
  • They have been arriving in an increasing number each year bringing supplies and establishing themselves within our world and our solar system.  They have been quite successful at influencing people in the mental environment, particularly those who reside near their establishments.  Because most people are not aware of their presence or their skills, let alone being skilled themselves in the mental environment, they would not be able to discern thought that has been planted in their minds by the ET Intervention, and regard it as their own.  In effect, they have been controlling people’s minds.
  • They have been influencing certain religious people that are either zealots or very receptive.  They would speak to such people who would actually hear voices that they’d mistake as being from a divine source.  These people have been used in engendering allegiance to the ETs.       
  • They have been carrying out human-alien hybridization program in order to create genetically engineered beings that look like and are able to function like human beings, but that are completely allegiant to the ET Intervention and its agenda.  They are created to be strategically positioned to advise human leaders.  Part of the purpose of abducting people is to support this program.                               

These extraterrestrials do not have the well-being and welfare of human beings in their heart.  They employ deceptions, manipulations, and persuasions to gain human allegiance, access to resources, and eventually control of the world.  They have studied human beings and been carrying out specific activities to overtake this world covertly.  How much longer can people remain ignorant, or in denial of the ET Intervention?  How much longer can people remain foolish as to welcome these ETs or remain neutral regarding them as if they will not be affected by the ET Intervention?

I get the impression that you stop taking your meds right before a weekend marathon of Stargate reruns and then, by Monday, can't tell the difference between what was tv and what was real life.

Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo (to the Twilight Zone theme)

And what do they want to do after they've gained control of the world?

More Chuck Berry!

The evidence that these ETs have hostile intentions incontrovertibly lies in their abduction of people,

And the evidence of these abductions being real is where?

as well as other covert activities they’ve been carrying out.

They can travel across the universe, but are so incompetent that a completely barbaric and technologically worthless (by comparison) species (us) figured out their top secret covert plans? Really?

these extraterrestrials are irrefutably violating our space as well as the rules and regulations that are established in the local universe.

I would like to see this well established Universal Behavioral Guidebook.

They have been persuading certain individuals in the positions of power in politics, commerce, and religions, in order to establish liaison in our world.

And your empirical, testable, or visible evidence is...

They have been arriving in an increasing number each year bringing supplies and establishing themselves within our world and our solar system.

They have been influencing certain religious people that are either zealots or very receptive.  They would speak to such people who would actually hear voices that they’d mistake as being from a divine source.  These people have been used in engendering allegiance to the ETs.

They have been carrying out human-alien hybridization program in order to create genetically engineered beings that look like and are able to function like human beings, but that are completely allegiant to the ET Intervention and its agenda.

They have studied human beings and been carrying out specific activities to overtake this world covertly.

If they've been here for as long as you claim they have... Don't you think they would have been smart enough to know that the best time to take us over was BEFORE we invented nuclear weapons and airplanes, tanks, etc? Like, oh, I don't know... the Dark Ages?

Either all of this is just utter nonsense, or, seeing how such a highly intelligent ET species failed so miserably in their attempt to stay "covert", the only logical explanation is that you are one of them!

You know that there are friendly ETs on their way here, and you are trying to convince us that they, not you, have been scheming to take our freedom and liberty! You want us to turn our mighty guns of justice on the benevolent ETs and then you and your intergalactic armada will just swoop down and pick apart the remains!

Admit it! You are one of these malicious, hostile, extraterrestrial terrorist commies! You are here to confuse and mislead us! Well I am not falling for your tricks, xenos scum!

I wonder, with the "evidence" supposedly so obvious and incontrovertible, why no reputable scientists support the idea of alien visitations, abductions, and hostile plans. Whereas,  instead it's just a bunch of self-styled self-made "experts" operating on the fringe of science and depending upon the most stupid and gullible parts of the public for support.

I wonder if this guy saw John Carpenter's They Live! while under hypnosis.

Damn it, Unseen! Now I want to watch They Live! again.

Good thing Netflix exists. :D

Remember, though, that it has what was at one time clocked as the longest and possibly most boring fight scene in any movie (11 minutes, if I remember correctly), where the protagonist is trying to get his friend to look through the special glasses. A good time to  go to the john and/or pop some popcorn unless you actually want to sit through it. Or...you could just fast forward. Otherwise, a pretty good John Carpenter movie.

I loved that fight scene! It was so ordinary.

I remember the first time I watched it thinking "Carpenter must have let his 12 year old son edit this scene." It was so unbelievably bad.

RSS

Forum

The Shinto Flower among the Weeds of Religion

Started by Cato Rigas in Advice. Last reply by Cato Rigas 1 hour ago. 5 Replies

Sunday Disassembly

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Society. Last reply by Pope Beanie 2 hours ago. 1 Reply

Genesis 3 - Quality Propaganda

Started by Aiken Drums Sister in Politics 4 hours ago. 0 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Erock68la 4 hours ago. 43 Replies

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 1 Comment

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service