I have sighted five UFOs:

• three (fuchsia, blue, and golden) huge lights on the positions of vertices of a triangle; they were completely stationary for at least fifteen minutes.
  • a brilliant light which reached a superluminal speed within a second or two from a completely stationary position in the sky.
  • a brilliant light which "jumped" from one place to another in the sky, and then disappeared.
  • a dark spherical object with a "band" in the equatorial region with dots on the band
  • a thick brilliant beam of light travelling at a very high speed

They were "unidentified flying or stationary objects" in the sky. Such objects were sighted by many millions of people globally. One of my neighbors has sighted a huge extraterrestrial spaceship fly right above our building. Air force officers all over the world have sighted extraterrestrial spaceships up close within yards, which would hover over or remain stationary over nuclear weapon storages for hours at a time.

I have spoken to hundreds of people on the street raising awareness of the phenomenon. I'd say about 10 to 15% of the people I spoke to have sighted UFOs and a larger percentage of people know of people who have sighted UFOs. I even spoke with people who have been abducted by extraterrestrial beings.

I would like to know whether people in this forum have sighted any UFOs or have had other experiences pertaining to the phenomena.

Views: 1569

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Or as I'm fond of saying, the line between having an open mind and a hole in one's head seems hard for some people to maintain.

As I have stated, about 5-10% of world population has purportedly sighted UFOs, and I think the percentage might be even higher, as about 10-20% of the hundreds of people I spoke to on the street have sighted UFOs.

So let's call it 10%.  World population is currently at 7,050,000,000 (that's 7 billion+) so you are saying that 705 million people have sighted UFOs.

Really?  Seven hundred million? 

I bet 90% of them live in rural Georgia, Alabama, or Florida and were fishing at night while drinking moonshine.

I bet 90% of them live in rural Georgia, Alabama, or Florida and were fishing at night while drinking moonshine.

Hey, we do that all the time. Never seen a UFO. I HAVE seen space shuttles, meteorites, satellites, stealth bombers, seabirds, planets, heat light, flying fish. No angels, No ring wraiths, and No aliens.

Really Unseen? 90% of 700 million people live in rural Georgia, Alabama, or Florida? That's more than double the population of the US.

It's "the new math."

RE: "some of these air force officers have mistakenly determined that the navigators of the UFOs were here for good of humanity,"

So now you know for certain that the navigators of the UFOs were NOT here for the good of humanity? What pray tell are they really here for? Did they beam a nice long message into your brain explaining the whole thing?

How many of the 5 "sightings" were during daylight hours?

• three (fuchsia, blue, and golden) huge lights on the positions of vertices of a triangle; they were completely stationary for at least fifteen minutes.  This was on a clear night.
  • a brilliant light which reached a superluminal speed within a second or two from a completely stationary position in the sky.  This was on a clear afternoon.
  • a brilliant light which "jumped" from one place to another in the sky, and then disappeared.  This was on an overcast morning.
  • a dark spherical object with a "band" in the equatorial region with dots on the band.  This was in a mountain I was driving down from at dusk.
  • a thick brilliant beam of light travelling at a very high speed.  This was within few minutes of sighting the spherical one.  It was traveling towards the ground absolutely silently during its course in the air.  I heard no noise of it crashing into the ground, which I expected to hear.

Again - what makes you jump to the wildly implausible conclusion that these experiences were caused by extraterrestrial travelers who, even though they have advanced interstellar technology, are incompetent in their conspiracy to hide their presence from us?

Here's what makes you sound like a total nutjob:

light which reached a superluminal speed

Let me break it down further...

light

reached a

superluminal speed

speed greater than the speed of light.

I saw a leprechaun riding a unicorn, but then they put on an invisibility cloak and rode off on a broom. They came out of a flying saucer with "Earth or Bust" scrawled on the side.

More seriously, for the same reasons we will NEVER get even as far as the closest star system, we won't be visited by aliens. 

As Gerry Berard has pointed out, if UFO's were as frequent as their cheerleaders would have us believe, in these times when 90% of everyone has a cell phone camera, the evidence would be overwhelming.

RSS

Forum

It happened

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Emperor Milos 33 minutes ago. 77 Replies

Lobby

Started by Glen L in Small Talk. Last reply by captain kingsway 4 hours ago. 8 Replies

FROM THE WORD OF GOD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT

Started by Stephen Gunn in Small Talk. Last reply by Tom Sarbeck 12 hours ago. 9 Replies

Disorders of Sex Development

Started by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp in Small Talk. Last reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp 14 hours ago. 13 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 19 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service