I have sighted five UFOs:

• three (fuchsia, blue, and golden) huge lights on the positions of vertices of a triangle; they were completely stationary for at least fifteen minutes.
  • a brilliant light which reached a superluminal speed within a second or two from a completely stationary position in the sky.
  • a brilliant light which "jumped" from one place to another in the sky, and then disappeared.
  • a dark spherical object with a "band" in the equatorial region with dots on the band
  • a thick brilliant beam of light travelling at a very high speed

They were "unidentified flying or stationary objects" in the sky. Such objects were sighted by many millions of people globally. One of my neighbors has sighted a huge extraterrestrial spaceship fly right above our building. Air force officers all over the world have sighted extraterrestrial spaceships up close within yards, which would hover over or remain stationary over nuclear weapon storages for hours at a time.

I have spoken to hundreds of people on the street raising awareness of the phenomenon. I'd say about 10 to 15% of the people I spoke to have sighted UFOs and a larger percentage of people know of people who have sighted UFOs. I even spoke with people who have been abducted by extraterrestrial beings.

I would like to know whether people in this forum have sighted any UFOs or have had other experiences pertaining to the phenomena.

Views: 1525

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Humanity has been visited by different extraterrestrial races throughout its history.  Some cavemen’s drawings, art, paintings, and sculptures verify this fact. 

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ancient+paitings+and+al...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlzSAU8vbXg

Indeed, because their technology is many millennia or more advanced than that of human beings’, human beings did mistake extraterrestrials for gods at times.  Some ETs exploited humanity’s naivete and superstitions for their own self-serving purposes.  Of course, now human beings know better than to regard extraterrestrials as gods, despite their technology far more advanced than humanity’s. 

Advanced technology, which I’m sure you are all aware of, requires a lot of resources, as can be observed in our own world.  The more advanced technology one intends to achieve and maintain, the more resources are required.  This is no different in the universe.  Traveling a vast distance would be entirely too costly for extraterrestrials, unless they had a specific purpose for doing so.  Some of you may be aware that planets such as ours with immense biodiversity and temperate climate are very rare in the universe.  Our planet has a wealth of resources, particularly biological resources, which extraterrestrials covet for themselves.  They have no intention of destroying our world or humanity, but to persuade humanity to welcome them and cooperate with them.  Their goal is to gain the control of access to the resources of our world. 

It is our fear and preferences which mislead us to believe that any beings from outer space who visit us would, for no reason, wipe us out, or would be benevolent races here to help humanity.  Neither is the case.  The ET races we would encounter are self-serving resource explorers who do not wish to destroy human race or the world, but to use us to obtain the resources of the world.  Destroying the world or human beings would defeat their purpose of acquiring resources.  Yet, their not destroying either the world or humanity, in no way, indicates that they are benevolent beings with our well-being on their minds.    

If you consider our own affairs in this world, more advanced and powerful nations have exploited isolated, less advanced nations that possess resources.  They would employ persuasions by offering trinket gifts or technology in order to engender trust of themselves in the natives – gifts or technology that is not useful for the natives but creates addiction for it.  If a certain soda company, say, were to establish itself in a third world country with resources that they desire, then it may offer free sodas to its natives, get them addicted to the product, persuade them to permit building factories on their land, and establish itself on their land to influence and persuade the government or other authorities to acquire access to the resources that they were after in the first place. 

Now, humanity is the native of this planet being so persuaded by extraterrestrial races that are here for resource acquisition and control of the world.    

Apparently, they are able to travel at the speed multiple times the luminal speed, yes, but without “folding space-time.”  Someone else in the thread mentioned why the aliens are so incompetent as to get sighted by people when they have such advanced technology.  The reason is that not only do they possess advanced technology, but also sophisticated skills to influence thought in the mental environment – the environment of thought and influence – which humanity, at large, is unaware of.  With their skills to persuade others in the mental environment, they have been casting what is called the Pacification Program upon humanity, which is designed to keep human beings ignorant about their presence, in denial of their presence, or welcoming their presence.  You can see this played out even in this thread.  So, you ask why they are so incompetent as to reveal their presence accidentally, I’d think the more appropriate question would be how can humanity be so easily pacified as to remain

• ignorant about their presence despite so much evidence that has been gathering particularly in the last six decades,
  • in denial of the phenomenon even though they cannot offer any logical explanations regarding the phenomenon that so many people are experiencing,
  • or, even welcoming the “visitors” from outer space without knowing anything about these extraterrestrial forces.

Some people, when explained to about the phenomenon, have told me that they didn’t care if the ETs are visiting, let alone trying to find out what is truly occurring in the world which affects them directly.  Others adamantly deny the phenomenon, whose best explanations for the strange events that are occurring in our world are various jibes such as “Maybe it was a magic carpet driven by Sasquatch. Maybe it went to get some beer.”  I have also been accused of being xenophobic because I urge people to resist the Extraterrestrial Intervention.  Yet, they do not even know what sort of sinister activities they’ve been carrying out covertly in our world unbeknownst to most of us, and what their true intentions are. 

If you knew that kidnappers were lurking in your village, wouldn’t you warn your neighbors?  Would you welcome the kidnappers because you want to keep an open mind about them, even though you know nothing about them?  A child would know better than to welcome a stranger who lures them with a candy bar.  Yet currently, humanity collectively has less of rationality than a child.  

Although technologically advanced extraterrestrials can certainly travel much faster than human beings, the distance still remains an obstacle.  Consider our galaxy which purportedly contains about a trillion solar systems.  Assuming that solar systems are evenly spaced in the galaxy for the sake of computations, the local region of about 5000 solar systems among which is our solar system is about the size of a quarter of a pea, if the galaxy is about the size of a football field.  No amount of technology enabled any race to travel from one end across the galaxy to the other end.  Their travel still requires some form of fuel.  They do not need to “fold space-time” or travel down “wormholes.”  These are apparently erroneous theories human beings have come up with, in an attempt to explain space traveling which requires superluminal speeds.    

Let us consider the example of airplanes sighted by people living in The Dark Ages.  Given the limitations of technology and science known to them at the time, what sort of empirical evidence could they have gathered to convince their fellow human beings of their sightings?  We’re less than two millennia more advanced in technology than that of The Dark Ages. (In fact, compare our technology with that of two or three hundred years ago.) Extraterrestrial beings have been visiting the Earth well before human beings even existed; they are many millennia, if not hundreds of millennia or more advanced in technology than human beings are.  Would you still attempt to deny that their technology is not possible because theories upheld by human beings do not “allow” it to?  The phenomenon is very humbling, for we come to a realization that we’re not the preeminent beings in the universe.  We need to first discard anthropocentric perspective, and the notion that we’re the most intelligent beings with the most advanced science and technology in the universe.  This is very far from the reality.  We cannot hope to understand the reality, if we continue to have such arrogance, not to mention ignorance. 

I do not regard informing people of what is occurring as fear mongering.  I would, out of concern for everyone, and, indeed, out of concern for the fate of humanity, continue to raise awareness, educate about these extraterrestrials, and urge people to resist the ET Intervention and prepare for the future which will be unlike the past.         

Hello

Do you have any evidence that these ET's have hostile intentions?

Have they broken any laws?

Do our laws threaten them or are we threatened by their laws?

I appreciate that you want to warn us - There's nothing wrong with that -

But really - if you ever get in contact with these ET's I think you have to give THEM the warning - 

Tell them to get out of here very fast because its Humans who are the dangerous ones and not them.....

Im on your side - Keep up the good work

Show them War of the Worlds. It'll scare 'em shitless.

"Show them War of the Worlds. It'll scare 'em shitless."

Yep thats right - That or the 6 oclock news.

Either one will do.

I expect that just about all TV ad radio transmissions since the late 1930's could be considered training material for an ET invasion. I can just about see the alien prof. covering the use of weapons, 'now children, on first pass over the target planet, infested by 'humaaans', what are some possible options? Saturation bombing with particle weapons? Biological/GMO predator drones? Nano-machine bio-processors? Or my favorite, Singularity Induced Gravity Disruptor, SINGD?

Making sense out of non-sense for 40 years and counting! ;o)    

Why don't they just hitch up Earth with a tractor beam and drag it back to their home planet. Killing off the humans will happen very shortly after that trip begins. Right, Scotty?

Yes, a very under appreciated technical detail. When they get to their home world, they would have the opportunity to harvest the vast collection of flash frozen fresh meats and finger food. Some already salted, and brined! I expect with proper planning, they could set aside one half of the planet for BBQ. ;-(. YUK!   

Humanity has been visited by different extraterrestrial races throughout its history.  Some cavemen’s drawings, art, paintings, and sculptures verify this fact. 

Most of the cavement's sculptures I'm aware of are of animals or women with big boobs.

Anyway, how could art "verify" extraterrestial visitations. I know that von Daeniken and his offspring like to ask questions ("Could it be that this figure is an astronaut wearing some sort of breathing aparatus?") but you've gone ahead and answered the questions. 

You're one of these people who think that writing long diatribes makes your stupid thesis more plausible. I can't justify replying to all of it, so I'll just take an example:

Let us consider the example of airplanes sighted by people living in The Dark Ages.  Given the limitations of technology and science known to them at the time, what sort of empirical evidence could they have gathered to convince their fellow human beings of their sightings? 

Have you ever heard of the fallacy petitio principii (aka begging the question)? It's when you assume what you are essentially wanting to prove. In the above, you seem to be assuming they saw planes, and that it's only because of their ignorance of planes that we have no proof. 

If you don't see how dumb that is and what asses you think we must be to go along with it, you're hopeless.

Regardless of the “official” reason, Ronald Reagan and Mikhail Gorbachev agreed to end the Cold War in order to unite for the common cause of offsetting the invasion from outer space, here are some quotes by Reagan and Gorbachev.  Please note that the United Nations did not snicker at the “odd” remarks that Reagan made about the alien threat from outside this world, but rather listened solemnly.  Gorbachev did not even hint that Reagan’s remark about the alien invasions was preposterous, nor denied the alien invasion, except that it’s early yet to worry about it. 

During a December 4, 1985, speech at the Fallston High School in Maryland, where he spoke about his first summit with General Secretry Gorbachev in Geneva, Reagan stated that “how easy his task [General Gorbachev’s] and mine might be in these meetings that we held, if suddenly there was a threat to this world from some other species from another planet outside in the universe. We’d forget all the little local differences that we have between our countries …” 

Gorbachev in his speech on February 17, 1987, in the Grand Kremlin Palace in Moscow, to the Central Committee of the USSR’s Communist Party, stated that ”At our meeting in Geneva, the U.S. President said that if the earth faced an invasion by extraterrestrials, the United States and the Soviet Union would join forces to repel such an invasion. I shall not dispute the hypothesis, though I think it’s early yet to worry about such an intrusion…”

Reagan in his speech before the full session of the General Assembly of the United Nations on September 21, 1987, stated that, “in our obsession with antagonisms of the moment, we often forget how much unites all the members of humanity. Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us recognize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And yet, I ask, is not an alien force already among us?” 

The governments have been covering up the ET Intervention for different reasons.  They didn’t want to panic the public by announcing that the world was being visited by extraterrestrial forces but the governments were completely helpless in defending their people and the world.  Then some of the people in the positions of power in politics, religions, and commerce were persuaded to work in concert with the ETs.  Many have, indeed, fallen under the persuasion of the ETs with inducements of more wealth, power, technology, or even dominion over the world.  However, some of them began to realize that they were only being used and deceived by the ETs.  How could they disclose the ET Intervention to the public?  Citizens would lose faith in the governments for concealing the information for a long time, and then joining to assist the ETs by basically selling out their people?  Yet, there are now people in the secret corridor of governments who are now resisting the ET Intervention because they recognize its true intentions.  So the UFO/ET phenomenon remains officially “a hoax,” yet information regarding the phenomenon continues to “leak” to the public.  Is it being leaked or is it being disseminated with the intention of alerting humanity to the phenomenon?   

People are being abducted against their will to be experimented on and used in human-alien hybridization program.  Their memories are suppressed or otherwise altered.  They are returned brainwashed to welcome and support them, or psychologically, physically, and mentally traumatized for life.  Those who don’t survive the abduction are used as their resources.  Abduction is just one of the sinister activities these ETs have been carrying out. 

I realize that this is difficult for many people to accept, not only because it compels us to reevaluate our beliefs, but it engenders fear of these extraterrestrial forces unknown to us.  It may lead people to bash those who attempt to inform others and those who have had close encounters of the first kind, second kind, third kind, etc.  However, we must face the reality nevertheless, if we are to unite for the common goal of resisting and thwarting the Extraterrestrial Intervention, as Ronald Reagan attempted to do by letting the world know about the ET Intervention.  To that end, humanity must first set aside any ancient animosities and conflicts between any religious groups, nations, and ethnic groups, for we cannot be weak and divided, if we are to face the ET forces, as a united race.    

Regarding Dr. Leir, consider the “spin and dirty trick” that was employed partly to deter any scientists to delve into the phenomenon, if they didn’t want to risk their reputation and careers.  So now, research institutes or researchers tend to be very quick at distancing themselves from the phenomenon.  In fact, the lab technicians who did not know how the implants in abductees’ bodies were obtained gave a lab analysis which concluded that they were some objects engineered out of extraterrestrial substances.  Yet, they denied their own results even by altering them when they found out where the implants were extracted from.  Here’s a quote from Leir’s book “The Aliens and the Scalpel”: 

The second statement had to do with a comparison to meteorites.  They [New Mexico Tech] thought this was the most likely material for these fragments to have come from.  On the other hand, there was a problem with the nickel-iron ratio.  It seems that most meteorites contain between 6 and 10 percent nickel.  They also stated that no meteorites contain less than five percent nickel and to resolve this discrepancy they deduced that these specimens could be just fragments of meteorites.

I [Dr. Leir] was astounded by this revelation and knew I had to do something to help clarify the issue.  Both Derrel and I knew that our patients did not step on a meteorite or hit one with the back of their hand.

I called the lab and talked with the individual who wrote the report.  I told him I was going to tell him something that he might find shocking.  With that warning, I said that the samples were obtained from the human body through a surgical procedure.

As a result of that, the metallurgist rendered an additional opinion which would ultimately prove to have little merit.  The final letter of opinion contained an additional general statement responding to the fact that I’d said these samples were obtained from the human body.  It stated that an iron-silver mixture imbedded into the body could cause a calcification reaction.  It also stated that medicine and dentistry has used ceramic materials for many years.  Unfortunately, the metallurgist’s biological opinions did not hold water.  In actual fact, no ceramic materials at all are used today because of the tremendous inflammatory reaction which occurs when they are instilled into the body.  There were many biological findings which the author of the report did not know about our cases.  One was the complete lack of any inflammatory reaction.  Also he did not know that the specimens were covered by a strange, gray, dense biological membrane.  Last of all, there was no evidence of a portal of entry.                 

Here even determined scientists attempting to establish scientific evidence of the UFO/ET phenomenon are met with hindrance of their fellow scientists.  Institutions, particularly prestigious ones, would refuse to associate themselves to the phenomenon, even when the results were obtained by them themselves.  

Boy, you are really jumping to conclusions regarding Reagan's colorful example of what MIGHT unite enemies...a common cause. 

ET , you shouldn't mix Thorazine with alcohol .

Our ET boy is into some really good smoke, I hope he plans on sharing, I wanna see little green men too. LOL

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

The need for knife control

Started by Jesus Christ in Society. Last reply by Tom Sarbeck 20 minutes ago. 71 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service