I have sighted five UFOs:

• three (fuchsia, blue, and golden) huge lights on the positions of vertices of a triangle; they were completely stationary for at least fifteen minutes.
  • a brilliant light which reached a superluminal speed within a second or two from a completely stationary position in the sky.
  • a brilliant light which "jumped" from one place to another in the sky, and then disappeared.
  • a dark spherical object with a "band" in the equatorial region with dots on the band
  • a thick brilliant beam of light travelling at a very high speed

They were "unidentified flying or stationary objects" in the sky. Such objects were sighted by many millions of people globally. One of my neighbors has sighted a huge extraterrestrial spaceship fly right above our building. Air force officers all over the world have sighted extraterrestrial spaceships up close within yards, which would hover over or remain stationary over nuclear weapon storages for hours at a time.

I have spoken to hundreds of people on the street raising awareness of the phenomenon. I'd say about 10 to 15% of the people I spoke to have sighted UFOs and a larger percentage of people know of people who have sighted UFOs. I even spoke with people who have been abducted by extraterrestrial beings.

I would like to know whether people in this forum have sighted any UFOs or have had other experiences pertaining to the phenomena.

Views: 1604

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll believe you, if you send me $10.

I thought I saw one in the early 1960's when I was a child living in Arlington, Virginia. I have been very interested in them ever since, having devoured many cheap paperbacks with grainy pictures, Hollywood movies and vague eyewitness reports. I believed that the government (and all parties and every elected official) was complicit in covering up this info including all of the stories including Area 51. I was (and continue to be) a huge fan of Whitley Strieber and his contributions to Coast to Coast overnight.

However, since the advent and popularity of the camera equipped cell phone, all of this has disappeared. You would think that if UFO's were so common, we'd have thousands of pics of them and videos on You Tube. UFO's just aren't there. There is no alien life visiting our little speck of a planet. In my opinion.

These UFOs travel unearthly fast.  You'd have to be holding a camcorder/camera at the moment you sight them to be able to capture them.  I certainly didn't.

Yet, there are many sightings globally, millions of sightings particularly in the past six decades.

It seems that about 1 out of 10 to 20 people have sighted them.

Many people are in denial of the phenomenon because the "spin and dirty tricks" that have been cast upon humanity have been apparently successful so far.  You can see this played out already in this thread.

Nick Pope, a former British Ministry of Defense UFO Desk manager, explained the policy to ridicule UFO witnesses, in an interview.  He rather felt regrettable for taking part in the policy while he was in the Ministry of Defense.  In order to achieve the policy of belittling the UFO phenomenon, they would employ the method of “spin and dirty tricks.”  To imply that UFO witnesses are insane or to be taken as a joke, the policy makers used terms such as “UFO buffs and UFO spotters.”   He stated:  

Another trick would be deliberately using phrases like 'little green men.'  We were trying to do two things: either to kill any media story on the subject, or if a media story ran, insure that it ran in such a way that it would make the subject seem ridiculous and that it would make people who were interested in this seem ridiculous” (Speigel)

This policy had two goals: to prevent any scientists from researching and analyzing about UFO phenomena, and at the risk of their careers and reputation; and to persecute and ridicule UFO witnesses, so that they would become unwilling to give their testimonies in public.  Hence, it became exceedingly tough for ufologists to get the media to cover UFO stories.  When the media do feature the phenomenon, they jeer at it.   

The so called UFO phenomenon is the product of deluded terrestrial minds with poor scientific understanding , rather than the product of advanced extraterrestrial minds . To make the astounding leap from " unidentified flying object " , to " alien spacecraft ", requires an equally astounding failure of critical thinking . This is the same failure that leads to : " I don't understand , therefore god " .

They don't always travel unearthly fast; you said right in your first post that you saw bright lights that were stationary for about fifteen minutes. Hell, you could have bought a camera and still got back in time.

What makes you believe any of these things are extraterrestrial in origin?  You don't really believe the abduction bullshit do you?

I love sci fi and hope there is intelligent life on other planets.

But I dont know if any have ever been here nor have I witnessed anything unexplainable.

And I still keep watching the night sky. I took some excellent photos of satellites that look like classic u.f.o. pics.

If by some miracle we make first contact before I croak, I will die smiling!

MM, I can't understand why you would hope there was intelligent life on other planets - we can't even get along with each other down here, and we're all of the same species. Until we learn how to do that, my advice to life on other planets, would be, "Stay home - visiting Earth can be hazardous to your health!"

As I have stated, about 5-10% of world population has purportedly sighted UFOs, and I think the percentage might be even higher, as about 10-20% of the hundreds of people I spoke to on the street have sighted UFOs. Are they all of extraterrestrial origin? I do not know. However, I urge you to try explaining my sightings above in any manners you feel logical.

Also, here is a video of air force officers, some high-ranking, in Disclosure Conference at National Press Club. They were forced to sign non-disclosure agreements while serving their duties, but decided, after their retirement, to come forward to speak about their sightings of extraterrestrial spaceships up close within a distance of yards. They did so because they felt it was too important a phenomenon to keep humanity in the dark about it. Keep in mind that these are air force officers who, more so than any of you, would be able to discern satellites and other aerial vehicles of their own or of other nations’, if they saw one. Disclosure Conference at National Press Club

Often, those UFOs sighted by laymen fly by in high speeds, though some of the UFOs I sighted remained stationary and other people have sighted ones maneuvering in strange manners. Those sighted by air force officers apparently hover over nuclear weapon storages pointing beams down on them as if to warn the officers of the danger of using such weapons. Though some of these air force officers have mistakenly determined that the navigators of the UFOs were here for good of humanity, nonetheless, their sightings certainly indicate the extraterrestrial origin of the aerial vehicles because of the way these UFOs maneuvered: remaining in stationary positions for hours at a time, moving vertically up or down, navigating completely silently, making sharp turns in the air, "jumping" from one location to another, one vehicle "breaking up" into several vehicles or vice versa, attaining unimaginable speeds within seconds from a stationary position, etc.

I think it would serve you better to keep an open mind and do some searching on the internet, before you make empty statements such as those you made so far.

nonetheless, their sightings certainly indicate the extraterrestrial origin of the aerial vehicles because of the way these UFOs maneuvered: remaining in stationary positions for hours at a time, moving vertically up or down, navigating completely silently, making sharp turns in the air, "jumping" from one location to another, one vehicle "breaking up" into several vehicles or vice versa, attaining unimaginable speeds within seconds from a stationary position, etc.

Staying stationary for hours at a time, and yet no one bothered to grab a camera or camcorder?

I think it would serve you better to keep an open mind and do some searching on the internet, before you make empty statements such as those you made so far.

You're making the claim. Mind giving us some footage of the events instead of people talking about what they have seen?

Where is your proof ? Show me an artifact , an alien , something extraordinary . You well know what extraordinary claims require , show us then , the evidence . Otherwise , your claims are claims are only baseless assertions , to be filed away under other nut-bag assertions , such as Bigfoot , Nessie , and the moon landing conspiracy .

There is a big difference between keeping an open mind and being a gullible fool - a line you're so far over that I'm sure you can't even see it anymore.

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service