I have sighted five UFOs:

• three (fuchsia, blue, and golden) huge lights on the positions of vertices of a triangle; they were completely stationary for at least fifteen minutes.
  • a brilliant light which reached a superluminal speed within a second or two from a completely stationary position in the sky.
  • a brilliant light which "jumped" from one place to another in the sky, and then disappeared.
  • a dark spherical object with a "band" in the equatorial region with dots on the band
  • a thick brilliant beam of light travelling at a very high speed

They were "unidentified flying or stationary objects" in the sky. Such objects were sighted by many millions of people globally. One of my neighbors has sighted a huge extraterrestrial spaceship fly right above our building. Air force officers all over the world have sighted extraterrestrial spaceships up close within yards, which would hover over or remain stationary over nuclear weapon storages for hours at a time.

I have spoken to hundreds of people on the street raising awareness of the phenomenon. I'd say about 10 to 15% of the people I spoke to have sighted UFOs and a larger percentage of people know of people who have sighted UFOs. I even spoke with people who have been abducted by extraterrestrial beings.

I would like to know whether people in this forum have sighted any UFOs or have had other experiences pertaining to the phenomena.

Views: 1525

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How do you know that the author, Marshall Vian Summers, isn't one of the bad aliens?

So you claim it was all beamed directly into his head.

How is that different?

Yes ET , the alien civilization that has mastered interstellar travel , is here to steal our raw materials and resources . Although they can travel across the stars , they are not technologically adept enough to manipulate atomic nuclei in order to construct whatever element or compounds they require . This is multiple orders of magnitude more absurd than traveling to Antartica for ice , rather than making it in your freezer .

Considering the asteroid belt has millions of times more raw materials than we have so far dug out of the earth and that it does not have to be dug but only refined in place and is so much easier to get at without a gravity well, why would they bother with what is on Earth?

I certainly do believe that extraterrestrial life exists.  Our universe is far too vast, with far too many possible locations for it to arise for it to only have occurred here.  In fact, even if I were a theist, I'd say that God was a mighty wasteful painter to have (or to have created) such a huge canvas, and only worked his craft on one tiny little speck of it.

So I'm almost certain that Life exists elsewhere.  Likely some of it is intelligent.

However, I do not believe that any of it has ever visited our little rock.

Why would they bother?

And it can't be for our resources.  If they are capable of finding and reaching us, and they want what we have, they would have no need for clandestine operations.  Especially not spanning the several Earth decades that we've been recording modern UFO sightings.  They'd launch a few scouting missions, just to size us up, then once they've determined that our offensive, defensive, and travel capabilities are extremely primitive compared to theirs, they'd have wiped us out.

So while I seriously doubt they've ever been here, I'd also say that there's little reason to worry about them.  they're either here for benign purposes, or they're incredibly inept at invasions.

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by kris feenstra 2 hours ago. 156 Replies

Blog Posts

Dead man's Switch

Posted by Philip Jarrett on April 18, 2014 at 11:29pm 0 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.