I have sighted five UFOs:

• three (fuchsia, blue, and golden) huge lights on the positions of vertices of a triangle; they were completely stationary for at least fifteen minutes.
  • a brilliant light which reached a superluminal speed within a second or two from a completely stationary position in the sky.
  • a brilliant light which "jumped" from one place to another in the sky, and then disappeared.
  • a dark spherical object with a "band" in the equatorial region with dots on the band
  • a thick brilliant beam of light travelling at a very high speed

They were "unidentified flying or stationary objects" in the sky. Such objects were sighted by many millions of people globally. One of my neighbors has sighted a huge extraterrestrial spaceship fly right above our building. Air force officers all over the world have sighted extraterrestrial spaceships up close within yards, which would hover over or remain stationary over nuclear weapon storages for hours at a time.

I have spoken to hundreds of people on the street raising awareness of the phenomenon. I'd say about 10 to 15% of the people I spoke to have sighted UFOs and a larger percentage of people know of people who have sighted UFOs. I even spoke with people who have been abducted by extraterrestrial beings.

I would like to know whether people in this forum have sighted any UFOs or have had other experiences pertaining to the phenomena.

Views: 1575

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Along the same theme as ufo's the History Channel could do a show about Fatima. Remember the three little girls who saw the vision? Easy to google if you dont.

That is a very popular story and even though we know its bullshit - is still a past human event. So they could show it - its history.

and then there's the problem of people who, because they saw it on the history channel - think it must be real.

That drives me nuts,

Well , Nick , it's obvious , you were contacted by extraterrestrial voyagers . I mean , we have your eyewitness testimony , which we all know is so very reliable , and never , ever wrong . Wow , what an honor ! They chose YOU .

Angela Evangelia, the ET in the pseudonym “ResistETIntervention,” stands for extraterrestrial.  The name “ResistETIntervention” is to indicate that I am resisting the Extraterrestrial Intervention and that I urge all humanity to do the same. 

Many members here cannot seem to cross over the hurdle to see the reality as it exists, while making statements which resulted from “spin and dirty trick” policy. 

• They would claim that the UFO/ET phenomenon is a hoax and continue to make idle remarks that there is no proof. 
  • Then even though they seek concrete scientific evidence, when scientists actually obtain and present physical evidence, such scientists are labeled charlatans.   
  • They claim that the “UFO crowd” or abductees are drug addicts, or were delusional, hallucinating, dreaming, or imagining, or have had optical illusions.
  • They jeer at those who sighted UFOs and they make jokes out of the phenomenon. 
  • They claim that the “UFO crowd” believes in miracles and magic because what they sighted violate the “physical laws” that they “know” to be true. 
  • They claim that clear images in photos or videos are lacking when so many cellphones are out there.  Yet, there are so many photos/videos out there photographed by laymen.  However, it’d not be common that such photos/videos would have clear images, wouldn’t it?  Then the skeptics assert that such photos/videos with clear images are manipulated.  (To make things more complicated, some of them are, indeed, manipulated.)  

I have mentioned this in another post in the thread.  However, for the benefit of those who apparently have not read it, here it is again.  Nick Pope, a former British Ministry of Defense UFO Desk manager, explained the policy to ridicule UFO witnesses in an interview.  He rather felt sorry for taking part in the policy while he was in the Ministry of Defense.  In order to achieve the policy of belittling the UFO phenomenon, they would employ the method of “spin and dirty tricks.”  To imply that UFO witnesses are insane or not to be taken seriously, the policy makers used the terms such as “UFO buffs and UFO spotters.”  He stated:  

Another trick would be deliberately using phrases like 'little green men.'  We were trying to do two things: either to kill any media story on the subject, or if a media story ran, insure that it ran in such a way that it would make the subject seem ridiculous and that it would make people who were interested in this seem ridiculous” (Speigel)

It prevented any scientists from researching and delving into the phenomenon if they did not want to risk their careers and reputation.  The policy also persecuted and ridiculed UFO witnesses to prevent them from proactively providing their testimonies in public.  Hence, it became exceedingly tough for ufologists to get the media to cover UFO stories.  When the media do feature the phenomenon, they make fun of it in order to keep the public pacified and ignorant. 

While the phenomenon may arouse fear in many people, everyone must realize that it is the reality that all humanity is facing nevertheless, and everyone must regard it with objectivity and sobriety.  We cannot continue to remain ignorant or stubbornly holding onto some theories, for we cannot learn more about these sinister extraterrestrials, with such attitudes.  The UFO/ET phenomenon certainly is not a hoax. 

About 10 to 15% of the hundreds of people I spoke to on the street have sighted UFOs.  How odd is it that all of a sudden, so many modern people are becoming so “delusional”?  Ronald Reagan has sighted UFOs and Jimmy Carter has also sighted a UFO up close within a few yards simultaneously with 20 to 30 other neighbors of his.  Were they all delusional, drug addicts, hallucinating, dreaming, imagining, or were they all deceived by an optically illusory object all at the same time?  No one was laughing or snickering when Ronald Reagan mentioned of the invasion from outer space before the whole panel of the United Nations.  Indeed, the Cold War ended because Ronald Reagan and Gorbachev recognized that the two countries must cooperate rather than fight with each other, in order to resolve the extraterrestrials’ invasion that had been occurring in the world.  What else would unite humanity except for the danger the world is facing due to invasion by an extraterrestrial force?         

In the Disclosure Conference, one of the retired air force officers, Robert Hastings, made the following statement: 

“Declassified US government documents and witness testimony from former or retired US military personnel confirm beyond any doubt the reality of ongoing UFO incursions at nuclear weapons sites.  When I say UFO, the witnesses have described these craft as disc-shaped, or cylindrical-shaped, or spherical.  These objects are capable of both hovering and high-velocity flight, usually completely silently.  Over the past 37 years, I have personally located and interviewed more than 120 of these former or retired military personnel, all of whom report UFO incidents at one or more of the following locations: nuclear missile sites, nuclear weapons storage areas, and nuclear weapons test sites in Nevada, and the Pacific during the era of atomic atmospheric testing.

“I believe, these gentlemen [retired USAF officers] believe, that this planet is being visited by beings from another world, who, for whatever reason, have taken an interest in the nuclear arms race which began at the end of World War II.  Regarding the missile shutdown incidents:  my opinion, their opinion, is that whoever are aboard these craft are sending a signal to both Washington and Moscow, among others, that we are playing with fire, that the possession and threatened use of nuclear weapons potentially threatens the human race and the integrity of the planetary environment (Disclosure Conference).”

It is not logical to hold on to theories if even one counterexample exists which disproves the theory.  There are millions of counterexamples.  It is even more illogical to claim that UFO witnesses believe in magic or what they sighted could not have happened because the descriptions of UFOs they sighted violates the “physical law” known to human beings currently.  What would be logical, however, is to realize that we must reevaluate the current scientific theory upheld by human beings, in light of the presence of UFOs that are capable of aerial maneuvering in ways which clearly cannot be explained via human science and technology.  We can only observe such maneuvering, but we do not yet really know what the ET technology is capable of.  If people who lived during The Dark Age sighted an airplane, it would seem like magic to them.  Just because they would not believe it to be possible because flying machines would violate the contemporary physics known to them, it would not indicate that airplane could only be magic, witchcraft, impossible, or witnessed by mental cases.  Isn’t that so?        

True scientists do not hold on to any scientific theories because they recognize that science is an evolving field that continuously change, sometimes not in an accumulative manner, but in a way that old theories are discarded in favor of new theories.  They are well aware of the fact that even one counterexample is enough to contradict a theory.         

I see that some of you still make idle remarks without having watched the Disclosure Conference at National Press Club or read the books “Taken” http://www.viewzone.com/ebooks/KarlaTurnerTaken.pdf  by Dr. Karla Turner, or “The Aliens and Scalpel” by Dr. Roger Leir.  Please do view the video and read the aforementioned books, if any of you are still demanding evidence.  Belittling UFO witnesses, abductees, and scientists who collect data relevant to the phenomenon does not really accomplish anything.  There are physical evidences scientifically obtained by lab technicians.  Some people have, indeed, observed others being taken by extraterrestrials.  However, as I have told another member here, if these ETs are capable of disabling missile launch functionalities in aircrafts navigated by air force officers targeting them with missiles, abducting people against their will, and suppressing abductees’ memories of the abduction episodes, isn’t it implausible to expect neighbors or roommates to remain awake to witness others being abducted, if that is not the intention of these extraterrestrials?

The Extraterrestrial Intervention is not a hoax or just some fascinating event, but the greatest event humanity has ever faced in its history, threatening our freedom and self-determination.  It has the potential to end the human civilization as we know it.  It is that enormous.  If we remain ignorant about it, in denial about it, or too pacified to take any actions to resist the Extraterrestrial Intervention, then we may lose our freedom and self-determination, possibly permanently, and become enslaved by foreign races from outer space.  It will be very tragic, indeed, not only for entire humanity now, but for its future generations as well. 

I take it that you'll be standing in line to get tickets for Sirius, coming out on April 22?

If there is an Extra Terrestrial civilization that is visiting us, they would have to be able to cross vast interstellar distances at incredible speeds. This would mean that if they do visit Earth, that there technology would be vastly superior to ours, so much so that they would appear to us as gods.

Thus, there really isn't much in the sense of resisting, if a civilization capable of interstellar travel wants humanity wiped out, it would happen in a heartbeat.

"Incredible speed" hardly covers it. It would almost be like Star Wars where a Jedi hops into one of their fighters and, apparently, in about the time it would take us to drive from NYC to Boston, crosses the galaxy to some faraway star system. That wouldn't mean just traveling faster than the speed of light, it would mean traveling (I won't attempt calculations I'm unqualified to do) probably hundreds, if not thousands of times the speed of light. Just going a few times the speed of light wouldn't be nearly quick enough

For me, this is reason enough to find the idea of ET's so ridiculous that it would take more than a even a slew of suspicious reports to have me changing my mind.

To travel at multiples of light speed , they would somehow have to be capable of folding spacetime . Aliens can somehow do this , yet are too incompetent to occlude their presence from hillbillys . It boggles the mind !

Suffice it to say that if a galactic civilization would be able to travel to our little spec of dust in the universe, they would have to be able to manipulate spacetime and as such, they would have no problem farting us into oblivion.

The worst thing to me about these UFO/ET Conspiracy loons is that they cannot even create some kind of hypothesis which is internally consistent, let alone consistent with reality.

I am still holding out for very smart robotic probes from ET civilizations. As I have read some of the ET materials there seems to have been a lot of thought given to this idea(Turing/Von Numan machines). Some of the 'observed' behaviors of the UFOs might indicate the presence of no biologicals on board. Sadly, I am still stuck on the hard-evidence point.

So I am just sitting here waiting something convincing. I sort of hope that our first contact will be with very kind ET explorers with no unusual eating habits, or head hunting parties...;p).

Hi RETI

I am trying to read and understand all of that information you've provided. It's a lot.

I've read it once and I have to read it again so please bear with me a bit.

I really enjoy stories about UFO's and aliens but Im really not up with the current ideas about it all so Im not sure what I can say to all of that.

In the meantime I think that you write very well.

Just in your last paragraph - I copied it and changed just a few words because thats what it made me think of.

"The Muslim Invasion is not a hoax or just some fascinating event, but the greatest event humanity has ever faced in its history, threatening our freedom and self-determination.  It has the potential to end the human civilization as we know it.  It is that enormous.  If we remain ignorant about it, in denial about it, or too pacified to take any actions to resist the Muslim Invasion, then we may lose our freedom and self-determination, possibly permanently, and become enslaved by foreign races from Saudi Arabia.  It will be very tragic, indeed, not only for entire humanity now, but for its future generations as well." 

I am trying to read and understand all of that information you've provided. It's a lot.

Almost to a person, people who post a ton of information about a controversial topic are nutjobs. It's almost always safe NOT to read their material because it almost always comes from dubious sources.

If actual facts exist, they will be easy to present briefly.

@Unseen

Yep

It would be good to see it reduced to about 10%.

I'm sure he has good points to make but I cant keep up with that.

RSS

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 0 Comments

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 3 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service