I have sighted five UFOs:

• three (fuchsia, blue, and golden) huge lights on the positions of vertices of a triangle; they were completely stationary for at least fifteen minutes.
  • a brilliant light which reached a superluminal speed within a second or two from a completely stationary position in the sky.
  • a brilliant light which "jumped" from one place to another in the sky, and then disappeared.
  • a dark spherical object with a "band" in the equatorial region with dots on the band
  • a thick brilliant beam of light travelling at a very high speed

They were "unidentified flying or stationary objects" in the sky. Such objects were sighted by many millions of people globally. One of my neighbors has sighted a huge extraterrestrial spaceship fly right above our building. Air force officers all over the world have sighted extraterrestrial spaceships up close within yards, which would hover over or remain stationary over nuclear weapon storages for hours at a time.

I have spoken to hundreds of people on the street raising awareness of the phenomenon. I'd say about 10 to 15% of the people I spoke to have sighted UFOs and a larger percentage of people know of people who have sighted UFOs. I even spoke with people who have been abducted by extraterrestrial beings.

I would like to know whether people in this forum have sighted any UFOs or have had other experiences pertaining to the phenomena.

Views: 1529

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In a word 'Resolution', followed by words such as 'planning', and 'gitters'. I expect that a good clear picture, with no neurotic ticks, would be very helpful to tease the good observations from crap. Sadly, I have no idea what the % of crap might be, but given the nuttyness that seems present, I expect the actual signal is very close to zero.

I must say I am surprised no one has posted this yet...

Hum, this fellow looks remarkably like a kid that had a cognitive break years ago, following excess glue sniffing(I don't think the kid ever did wear a suit, and tie). Of course 'glue sniffing' might be a primary driver for UFO observations. Does some 'glue' enhance the perception of aliens and their technology? A government grant, of hefty proportions, could be in the offing given a creative grant writer's skills. The grant writer could call it 'remote enhanced functional cognition', the military types would eat it up! TSA/Homeland Security could save boat loads of money, and have more fun also.

"So lady why are you wearing shinny shoes, and an alien implant?"    

Hahahahaha!

A few years I was standing outside my house and saw hundreds of UFO's in the sky...and then I went back inside just before the tornado hit.

The History Channel is running a series, "Ancient Aliens." Essentially, it is "Chariots of the Gods" on steroids. Among the multitude of preposterous claims made on the show is that, since no human being could possibly have been as smart as Einstein, his accomplishments must have been given to him by visitors from another planet.  It is one more example of how the popular media is complicit in replacing science with ignorance.  And believing in extraterrestrial visitors from the cosmos is IGNORANCE!  Just like religion.

How can they call it the History Channel, if it airs that kind of stuff?  And amusingly, Sylvester Stallone has an IQ of 161; are we to thank aliens for him too?

The History Channel is a joke . Their latest steaming pile of BS is " The Bible " , which they present as " history " , rather than the repulsive , primitive mythology it is .

If you look at their schedule, there's hardly any actual history on it. Not even the "pop" kind (you know, the wives of Henry VIII, the life of Marie Antoinette). Instead, you get American Pickers, Ax Men, Top Gear...shit like that. 

same thing i thought. its fiction but its on history.whats next.christmas specials

Hi Nick

Fictional history is still history - Its not called the Fact Chanel ya know ... : )

If Christmas specials are a human event then they can put that on the History chanel too -

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service