I'm predicting that the President will get a second term despite slightly losing the general vote, all due to America's wacky Electoral College system. In other words, the reverse of the Bush/Gore election.

Maybe this will be the impetus to get rid of the wacky Electoral College thing.

What's your prediction?

Tags: 2012, Barack, Obama, college, election, electoral

Views: 766

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Given that Romney is almost totally reviled in Europe, I'm not sure that the company will gain much respect with that label. It might hurt their sales.

This could be a picture for the ages, 1.5 to 3....

It looks like my original prediction is coming true: Obama loses the general vote but wins in The Electoral College. The Republican pundits on CNN are saying that the handwriting is on the wall for the GOP. It can no longer depend on selling points that primarily appeal to older white people.

California will probably tip the balance of the popular vote to Obama. They've only reported 9% of the tally as I write this. 

The next many days should be interesting. The GOP pundits should be offering their opinions to deaf ears, and theists should start looking for the next party to crap on!

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 3 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service