Hi folks,

I have a lot of Facebook 'friends' from my bad old fundie days, and usually I try to avoid any public discussion with them on Facebook of religious issues, but the other day I couldn't resist commenting on this status update:

I have a couple of things in mind for my next comment, but I thought I'd throw it open to you guys and see what you come up with. So fire away!

cheers, Jim

Views: 94

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good for you, Jim. Way to "witness" for atheism. :)
Haha, Smiley posted her own credo, which was rather sweet, and I then posted something like "I went through exactly what you're going through, 25years ago", summarizing my Christian experience and how I subsequently lost my religion. The guy who's page it is then deleted it, however - suddenly I'd got too evangelical :)
You should invite Smiley as a friend and post your message directly to her page. Frankly, if someone was trying to convert my friends on my facebook page, I'd delete it too. :)

RSS

Forum

A fun philosophy thought experiment

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by matt.clerke 1 minute ago. 10 Replies

God's miracle

Started by proudAthiest in Small Talk. Last reply by Dr. Bob 1 hour ago. 6 Replies

SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT

Started by Unseen in Philosophy. Last reply by Sagacious Hawk 3 hours ago. 38 Replies

Hello fellow atheists :)

Started by browneyedgirl815 in Welcome to Think Atheist. Last reply by Gregg RThomas yesterday. 14 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Catholic Vegetarians??

Posted by Reg The Fronkey Farmer on December 7, 2016 at 4:00pm 1 Comment

An Election & Corruption

Posted by Noon Alif on December 5, 2016 at 7:37pm 3 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service