1. You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of yours.
2. You feel insulted and “dehumanized” when scientists say that people evolved from other life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.
3. You laugh at polytheists, but you have no problem believing in a Triune God.
4. Your face turns purple when you hear of the “atrocities” attributed to Allah, but you don’t even flinch when hearing about how God/Jehovah slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in “Exodus” and ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups in “Joshua” including women, children, and trees!
5. You laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods sleeping with women, but you have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky.
6. You are willing to spend your life looking for little loopholes in the scientifically established age of Earth (few billion years), but you find nothing wrong with believing dates recorded by Bronze Age tribesmen sitting in their tents and guessing that Earth is a few generations old.
7. You believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share your beliefs — though excluding those in all rival sects - will spend eternity in an infinite Hell of suffering. And yet consider your religion the most “tolerant” and “loving.”
8. While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in “tongues” may be all the evidence you need to “prove” Christianity.
9. You define 0.01% as a “high success rate” when it comes to answered prayers. You consider that to be evidence that prayer works. And you think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of God.
10. You actually know a lot less than many atheists and agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history - but still call yourself a Christian.
Here are some that I thought were great from the comments:
* You believe that a book compiled from documents written decades, and in cases, centuries, after the deaths of the protagonists, which has been translated, re-translated, edited, censored, and had the language fudged to sound beautiful, then translated again, is still somehow the direct word of god. (Except the parts that you don’t actually want to live by, such as the command that you shall give anyone any of your possessions they ask for, and yea, give them more even than they ask.) - Mallory
* You believe that this document, taken from 2000 year old source materials, is grounds for your opposition of birth control, stem cell research, cell-hybridization, chemical abortion, cloning, etc. - Mallory
* You post comments on atheist and agnostic sites telling people they’re going to hell. - Mallory
* You rationally believe a religion based around a person who said “Love thine enemy” and who said one of the most important two things is “Love each other” and who supported a set of commandments which includes “thou shall not kill”. But simultaneously you support going to war, hating everyone who disagrees with you, and/or ruthlessly forcing your beliefs on others. - Lil Joshu