Hey all! Kira suggested that we have some sort of business cards to hand to family and or friends or just about anyone. It is best to have them printed out on card stock. 10 Prints per page :) Scroll down to pick .Doc or .PDF

Please view this page in FireFox

this photoshop template is sized for, and can be used at overnightprints.com. i use overnightprints.com for a lot of things, and they're pretty reasonably priced.

this template is a bit cheesy, as i didn't take the time to convert the interior words to text, except for the obvious replacement on the back-side of the card. use it, or not, it's all good.

you would probably want to change your name on the card. ;-)

Please feel free download your favorite file format down below! Hope you like it! Let me know if you have any problems!

Morgan~

Please Digg this :)

Views: 143

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol Awesome Morgan! I love it! Thanks i didnt think you would really put something together that fast! You are my new best friend! Ill get them printed tomorrow for sure! Im excited haha btw I love how its like in the shape of scissors Or maybe a syringe (sry i dont have good english)
haha yep Ill let you decide that :D
I love Imagine!

I love your audio player! Once again great job! :)
oh wow these are worthy to fit in my pocketbook. Great job Morgan. Ill def print some out. and Im in luck! I have Cardstock paper! Glad to see the site doing well. I feel this is a cool way to get the word out.
Im going to get them printed at my school and print like 10 pages :] pretty cool idea.
ok hands down batshit crazy awesome. Im at work right now and im goint to gank some cardstock pretty good idea.
Just awesome morgan. Ill give them to my friends for sure.
Just awesome. This site keeps getting better and better! Very good idea.

BTW these are my printed out cards!
it's awesome! =)
This is great!
SURE digg it! love it!

RSS

Forum

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Heather Spoonheim 20 hours ago. 13 Replies

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Virgil yesterday. 65 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose yesterday. 71 Replies

Blog Posts

Creationists Dispute

Posted by Fouad on December 24, 2014 at 7:26am 1 Comment

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service