I recently watched a video from The Amazing Atheist titled "#ThingsThatAnnoyMe" and the title is self-explanatory. I thought it would be interesting to see what you guys had to say, everything that annoys you. Anything you hate, dislike, disapprove, loath or even disagree with. Just write it down, I guess.

The reason I joined ThinkAtheist is because of Belle Rose and her discussion "Brag about yourself!" and I liked the purpose of the post and all that good stuff. This is, I guess, to anyone that just wants to release some steam and complain about anything or whatever, doesn't matter. So go apeshit and write down anything and everything you can think of that annoys you. Have fun.

Thank you to anybody who does post a comment.

Tags: Annoy, Hate, Things

Views: 1890

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ihatethat2iagreewithuandallyourpostsinowbelievethatleavingoutpunctuationspacesandcapitalization istheproperwaytogoinwinningallarquments:)

My generation in general:
Hashtags
Yolo Swag
Fakes
Everything teens do

I'm so disappointed in us!!

I agree with last part of your last paragraph. I was a teen in the 60's and teen suicide was either much less heard of or simply not talked about. I'll let Gallup's Mirror figure out what's going on there because he seems to have unlimited time to devote to proving other people wrong.

I was bullied (for a few years because  I was overweight, I wore glasses, and I actually liked learning things). I think the tools of bullies today are more effective. A person can bully a vulnerable teen impersonally and anonymously and at the same time in a way that is more widely disseminated now.

This leads me to believe that suicide is probably more common now. I don't know how that jibes with your suspicion that kids today are more tolerant. I doubt it.

That's just about a decade. From my 67 year old perspective, it's almost a blink of the eye. I was comparing my generation with the current generation.

I hate getting furnicles in my rectum!

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service