Theists have just as much of a chance of going to hell as atheists IF GOD(S) IS REAL

I find it irritating when theists use scripture etc to try to convert me and are like boohoo you will go to hell...ill pray for you....Dont they realize theres millions of gods many people claim or claimed exist? What if Thor is real and Jesus isnt or Zeus? What about Shiva? The list is endless. What makes theists so certain that there god or gods are real out of the millions on earth? Nonthing but a book and some personal experince and faith. Faith which is my middle name ironically enough and means BELIEF IN SOMETHING WITHOUT PROOF!!!!! Theres no evidence that cannot be questioned. Until there is evidence i remain a atheist. I dont believe in hell and wouldnt want anyone going there but theists could end up going to hell just like i the atheist supposedly am if they believ in a false god.

So what do you all think? 

Tags: atheists, could, deities, go, god, gods, hell, many, theists, to

Views: 110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree i told my christian friend this  and she started crying calling me heartless. I guess the thought of Jesus being a false god and going to say... a muslim hell scared her shitless. Its the truth though she could end up feeling the wrath of allah according to my grandma whose a muslim for being a christian. While it wasnt my intention to make her cry i didnt feel too bad as i am reminded by her and others that im going to hell. At least though she had pity and prayed for god to show me the light ughhh while others just say "You gonna go to hell!"

If most of the people I've known who were sure they were going to heaven were there, then that would be hell for me.

I asked my Christian friend how she knew it was the "correct" religion.  She stated that since Jesus declared himself to be the son of god, and no other religions have that same claim, that clearly Christianity was the correct and true religion.  We didn't talk much after that.

Oy vey!

Oh it gets better:

For most Christians salvation is necessary because of justice.  You can prove justice is invalid.

Salvation = necesary because God can't forgive or let things slide because he is "just".

Either God is just and sends everyone to hell and nobody can die for your sins, or God isn't just and knowing that the just punishment for mankind has to be hell, he obstructs justice by creating a new loophole that violates the intent of a law that says: “the wages of sin is death”.  It does not say “the wages of sin is either death for you, or someone who wants to die for you (but someone has to die that is all that matters)”  It isn't that. Circumventing the intent of that law to fulfill it on a technicality is pretty sleazy.

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

The need for knife control

Started by Jesus Christ in Society. Last reply by Tom Sarbeck 5 minutes ago. 71 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service