The only person that can be an atheist is God himself

The only person that can be an atheist is God himself. To say 'There is no God.' requires one to know all things, to be all places at the same time, and have all power. Thus, you would have to be omniscient, omnipresent, and omnipotent. Atheism is absurd and self-refuting. Fuck you.

/sighs/ haha

Tags: humor

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He torture people for eternity if they don't praise him fir everything good that happens to them. Sounds like some serious self esteem issues.
If God is an Atheist then he doesn't exist. Thanks for the proof kind christian. ^-^
Almost a coherent argument until the "fuck you" at the end.

Atheism is NOT a statement of certainty and it is not a practice in epistimology.

I can say the same thing by inserting theism where you put Atheism

"The only person that can be a theist is God himself. To say 'There is a God.' requires one to know all things, to be all places at the same time, and have all power. Thus, you would have to be omniscient, omnipresent, and omnipotent. Theism is absurd and self-refuting."

You are calling to a higher level of knowledge than can be achieved by either of us so it is a self refuting argument.

You can make any claim if you choose and use the same argument in its defense.

You are making a claim that there is a god, now back it up with evidence.

Peace
By your logic though that would mean that no one could say that there IS a god, because they don't know all. So basically you don't know either, welcome to the club. Now please stop the dirty language.
I don't know what all of you are talking about.
I'm totally omniscient, omnipresent, and omnipotent.
There is no God.
Issue resolved.
Fuck You.
:)
You had me at Fuck you.

Oh, and those of you who claim to know all things are really annoying to those of us who actually do. Now move along.
If god is an atheist, doesn't that mean it's ok to be an atheist?
Why do most of these people use the word "fuck"? I use it all the time but I'm a heathen. When I was "in the church" it was verboten. Eh, what do I care... But if there is a hell and they join us there, how long is it going to take for them to get that inevitable stunned look off their face and join the party?
I wonder if her realizes that it works both ways with this. I mean to "know" there is a god is as much as a "know-it-all" statement as saying what he stated.
Haha, nice one. Reminds me of a line in The Catcher in the Rye.
Ending a note with "Fuck you." How characteristically Christian of him.
Ouch, that logic gave me whiplash.

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Science Isn't About Truth

Started by Ari E. S. in Philosophy. Last reply by Davis Goodman 40 minutes ago. 9 Replies

Blog Posts

Dead man's Switch

Posted by Philip Jarrett on April 18, 2014 at 11:29pm 0 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.