Let's delve into the realm of apocalyptic hypotheticals!

An asteroid (or meteor, whichever suits your sense of imagined doom) has been discovered on a direct collision course with Earth, ensuring cataclysmic destruction upon its arrival.  Unfortunately, this deadly projectile has slipped through the solar system unnoticed by astronomers until it is only twenty-four hours from impact.

For the sake of the hypothetical predicament, we'll assume that news of the asteroid's imminent arrival is not withheld from the public.  Suddenly and unexpectedly, you learn that this is the last day of your life.

What would you do?

Views: 693

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have you read Carmina Burana? :)
I'd pack up all my camping gear, food, booze and head out to a no sky glow area. I'd set up camp and watch the show while enjoying a good beer and hope that the meteorite leaves some of us behind to attempt to start over again. I certainly wouldn't want to be around the inevitable chaos, if I knew the end was likely coming I'd rather make it as peaceful and calm as possible.
Good beer is a must! What kind would you take? I would want a variety of really good stouts and thick, dark ales.
Fuck. Drink. Smoke. Drink. Fuck?
Yeah, I'd need to be near Madelyn. But, maybe the wife would grant me my dying wish of a threesome with her and some nubile brunnette? A boy can dream, right?
Funny, that second part is probably how my wife would respond to such a request.
Fuck. Drink. Smoke. Drink. Fuck?

So the end of the world is just like college?
From what I've read you'll be very welcome...we'll start a new age generation...imagine a whole world without religion! awesomeness!
and I know how to distill alcohol and brew beer and cook!
So the end of the world is just like college?

Hahaha! Yeah, I guess so.
Thanks, Johnny. :)

RSS

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service