The final steps are near for TA to become a Non Profit

Hello, Everyone!

This is just a quick update that I have received the Employers Identification Number (EIN). As well as the Taxpayer Number for Think Atheist. The next final step is To Obtain 501(c)(3) Tax-Exempt Status from the Federal Government. :] (Which is currently in the works and hopefully will be filled out in its entirety later today.)

This is really just a huge shout out for everyone that has put forth support in the site with donations! This is just the beginning for good things to come!

Oh, and it is official we are now known by the government as

The Think Atheist Foundation
(Think Atheist Inc)

Pretty cool how the site has evolved throughout the past year and it would not be possible without individuals like you! You can call me excited! Thanks everyone!

I will be sure to make a post when everything is set in stone. As well as the final details.

Morgan Matthew
The Think Atheist Foundation Founder

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome news!!!!! :D

I love this site, and to think it's only getting better is simply amazing. Thanks for all your hard work Morgan!
That is pretty awesome!
Very awesome news, Morgan! I'll try to donate a couple of bucks later today. And like James said; thanks for all your hard work. I'm sure everyone on the site truly appreciates it!
Hope your captors received the ransom money I sent the other day. LET HIM GO, YOU BASTARDS! He's just a boy!
Woot!
Now we can't endorse a political candidate in 2012! We finally really did it. You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!
Yay!

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service