I was brought to this site by stumpleupon.com to which I am extremely glad I did, but after months of being on here it seems to me that people are just stuck in a rut talking about the most mundane and irrelevant things. Yes religion is boring and should be condemned and put down where ever is necessary but shouldn't we be looking at greater things like the state of the world and how fucked up it is? Lets use our free thinking for something more relevant.

Im currently obsessed by the idea behind the Zeigeist movement. It deals with how society is polluted by a capitalist motion that is simply destroying our social fabric and more importantly our very existence.

Dont you think its time we looked beyond just peoples beliefs and look at the true picture that is being painted of our world today? Things are fucked up, big time. Lets move on to a new chapter ay?

Tags: zeitgeist

Views: 325

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@Jimmy - both greenhouse heat and interior car heat depend on windows and the inability of infrared rays to pass back through them, but more people are personally familiar, if they've ever sat on a vinyl seat wearing cutoffs, with heat buildup in cars, than with greenhouses.

I totally agree but I also think it's harder to write-off the argument when there is an exact mini model that the effect is actually named after.  now about that solution...

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 3 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service