Ron Wyatt discovered the Ark of the covenant and from what I have been told the blod they found on the Ark was that of Jesus as DNA tests proved that the blood was that of his mother and the rest could not be proved to be human DNA so it must be the blood of God as God was Jesus father. I was also just informed that the same person discovered the Noah's Ark and that on the Anchor made of stone was carvings or crosses tghat simbolise the amount of people on the ARK Also Ron Wyatt. I was also told that no person evolved from an APE at least they did not as it was proved by Loyd Pely the gaps in human evolotion, That all scientific theories are constantly proven wrong, that for every scientist that belief in the nonsens I belief in their is a scientist or archologist that can prove them wrong. The bible is the only book to belief in as it is the only book that can not be proven wrong. I am an idiot and every single person on this blog is an idiot. So please any body that can shed some light on Ron Wyatt and his discoverys and on why I would be such an idiot

Tags: Ark, DNA, Noah's, Ron, Wyatt, covenant

Views: 985

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hear that they found Jesus' remains. They determined he was a gay man by the fossilized semen they found in this colon. I heard they also found traces of some sort of primitive lube used at the time on the shroud of turin.

Olive oil?  Sorry...bit impulsive that remark.

Deliciously evil.

@k0rsan

that makes me lol ... a lot

hahaha aahhhhhahahahahaha

"fossilized semen in his colon"

haha lolol haaaaaaa haaaaaa

Sorry, what?

They discover Noah's ark every year it seems!

And the Ark of the Covenant?!

Wouldn't such a profound discovery be blasted all over the news and interwebs the moment it was discovered?

I call bullshit on every part of that. Every theory is proven wrong? Ask them which ones exactly. Provide credible sources. Answers in Genesis doesn't count.

Here is something I found about Ron.
Archaeologist Joe Zias of Israel Antiquities Authority (IAA) has stated that "Ron Wyatt is neither an archaeologist nor has he ever carried out a legally licensed excavation in Israel or Jerusalem. In order to excavate one must have at least a BA in archaeology which he does not possess despite his claims to the contrary. ... [His claims] fall into the category of trash which one finds in tabloids such as the National Enquierer, Sun etc."

Also this,
"The Council of the Garden Tomb Association (London) totally refute the claim of Mr Wyatt to have discovered the original Ark of the Covenant or any other biblical artifacts within the boundaries of the area known as the Garden Tomb Jerusalem. Though Mr Wyatt was allowed to dig within this privately owned garden on a number of occasions (the last occasion being the summer of 1991) staff members of the Association observed his progress and entered his excavated shaft. As far as we are aware nothing was ever discovered to support his claims nor have we seen any evidence of biblical artifacts or temple treasures."

Please go and have a look on youtube and tell me what you think of this! As this is where they get all this. I asked if they knew how DNA worked. They told me they know exactly how it worked. I then asked if they thought it possible for a Blood DNA sample that old to be contaminated and if the DNA sample was taken under strict and clean enviroment without contamination. If it was a DNA sample from bone one thing but a DNA sample from blood this old realy, DNA from blood as I understand it deteriorates with time. How can they proof it is the DNA from Mary? I was told not to be stupid as nothing could contaminate the DNA as it was in a cave> LOL  I am having a glass of red wine at the moment to put me in a better mood or else I might actualy have a hissie fit. And they call me an idiot! How many DNA samples only a few years old in rape and murder cases are useless because it has deteriorated so badly?

Is there a particular link I should check out?

Did they tell you when was the Ark of the Covenant found? And when was Noah's Ark found?

Just go to youtube and enter Ron Wyatt and blod of Christ or the Ark

All I see is them digging and vacuuming dirt. No Ark of the Covenant, no blood of Jesus. Just them digging and talking about what is there. Considering the footage looks like it was from the 70's or 80's, you'd think we would have some visible evidence of these amazing finds.

I still call bullshit.

I got all the info on Ron Wyatt and it turns out that no one ever saw the evedince of this He took a video of it as he had "permision from an Angel" took it to his hotel room looked at it , took it back and it was put in a stone waal by the angel never to leave there. I read all of it to him. And deffenitely to quote you " Bullshit"

Me too, just deluded BS.

SteveinCO called it "Bravo Sierra" on another thread - I like the sound of that, it misleads you with the Bravo first.

RSS

Forum

Your kid's friends

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Simon Paynton 34 minutes ago. 5 Replies

World conflict and problems other than Israel-Palestine.

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Gallup's Mirror 13 hours ago. 54 Replies

Is Anything Worth Saying Anymore?

Started by Ari E. S. in Small Talk. Last reply by Fragile Nokia 22 hours ago. 5 Replies

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service