The 2011 Think Atheist Calendar - Submit your photos here! Final Day to Submit is Nov 21st!

• You must be an active member of ThinkAtheist.com - New members can also apply.
  • You must be 18 years old or older.
  • Photos need be in high resolution, the biggest possible.
  • Photos cannot contain any form of nudity.
  • You may upload up to 5 different photos.
  • You may include your favorite quote with proper attribution; you can also submit your own words. Plagiarism is not ok, so do not submit other’s
    quotes as your own.
  • Respect the rights holders of any content and never ever share anything that you don't own the rights to.
  • Send your submission to the following e-mail: ThinkAtheist@gmail.com and the subject line needs to be exactly "2011 TA Calendar" (without quotes) 
It is really that easy! We look forward to your submissions!

Tags: 2011, calendar

Views: 66

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would like to know what is the basis for the You must be 18 years old or older rule. I see that it is completely unrelated.
We don't want parents badgering us is the simple answer.
Do you think that my theists parents even know I spend my time on this website, or that they will agree to let me post photos for an atheist calendar?

I will turn 18 in March.
Damn, i made a great quote about prayer on Facebook and never saved it.
There was an article a long ago in National Geographic about the evolution of dogs. On the cover were a wolf, and some little, long haired white dog, maybe a bichon havanese or a west highland white terrier. I think that would be a good picture with the subtitle: ...and God created the West Highland White Terrier.
I have send 3 photos and never heard from you

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service