The 2011 Think Atheist Calendar - Submit your photos here! Final Day to Submit is Nov 21st!

• You must be an active member of ThinkAtheist.com - New members can also apply.
  • You must be 18 years old or older.
  • Photos need be in high resolution, the biggest possible.
  • Photos cannot contain any form of nudity.
  • You may upload up to 5 different photos.
  • You may include your favorite quote with proper attribution; you can also submit your own words. Plagiarism is not ok, so do not submit other’s
    quotes as your own.
  • Respect the rights holders of any content and never ever share anything that you don't own the rights to.
  • Send your submission to the following e-mail: ThinkAtheist@gmail.com and the subject line needs to be exactly "2011 TA Calendar" (without quotes) 
It is really that easy! We look forward to your submissions!

Tags: 2011, calendar

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would like to know what is the basis for the You must be 18 years old or older rule. I see that it is completely unrelated.
We don't want parents badgering us is the simple answer.
Do you think that my theists parents even know I spend my time on this website, or that they will agree to let me post photos for an atheist calendar?

I will turn 18 in March.
Damn, i made a great quote about prayer on Facebook and never saved it.
There was an article a long ago in National Geographic about the evolution of dogs. On the cover were a wolf, and some little, long haired white dog, maybe a bichon havanese or a west highland white terrier. I think that would be a good picture with the subtitle: ...and God created the West Highland White Terrier.
I have send 3 photos and never heard from you

RSS

Forum

The Cross

Started by Belle Rose in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by Davis Goodman 3 hours ago. 21 Replies

Help Think Atheist!

Started by David Smith in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Simon Mathews 11 hours ago. 18 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by MikeLong 21 hours ago. 38 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service