Hey guys!

Just wanted to give you all a heads up and let you know that I just graduated from the University of Texas at Dallas! I started the site on my bed, and if it was not for school I would have never created the

Thank you for making the site what it is today! I am excited to have you apart of this great community!

In anycase, I just wanted to give you a quick heads up that there will be some cool changes to the site in the next few months!

Stay tuned!

Morgan Matthew

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

check out Ohio university....i heard they have a good program in nano, my cousin wanted to join the program before she changed her mind......good luck and congrats
Morgan, that is FANTASTIC!! Congratulations!! What is your degree in, if I may ask? I would assume some type of graphic arts or marketing, based on the graphics and design of this site.

Congrats again!
My degree is Arts & Performance & Technology. Thanks for the congratulations! I really do appreciate it! Funny thing, I am in the hunt in the wild world of job hunting. If anyone knows of anyone or has a company that thinks I might be a good fit for them please give me a message. :] I have a resume and cover letter on standby. I am almost willing to move to any place on the planet.

Thanks again everyone!

I wish I could help you! I am still living with my grandmother and trying to finish school at a snails pace. If I do hear anything that sounds like a good fit for you, you will be the first to know!

Keep up the good work! I hope you know this place keeps me sane!

© 2015   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service