Yes. In my countries education system it is banned to teach evolution. I was stumblingUpon some websites and I found this:

I started self-learning evolution, since I know very little things of it, most of them superficially.

I admit I do not fully believe in evolution, since I do not understand it. I know people know it works, but that is not sufficient for me. I will try to look for myself for now in the free time. The evolution 101 part is pretty interesting.

I was wondering if you guys might know better sources from which I could understand. I do not require complex and bulky websites, but rather efficient and easy to understand ones.

Until now this website looks OK. Maybe I will have some questions and I will post them here, since T/A has a high biology index, as I see it.

Again, religion intervenes in my education.

Tags: banned, evolution, school, teaching

Views: 117

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Since Berkeley is my Alma Matter, I am partial to their paleontology department. I'm sure there are easier to understand web sites out there, but you have probably stumbled upon one of the best with

Please feel free to ask the members here any questions you may have about evolution. There is actually a huge wealth of combined knowledge right here at TA!

© 2015   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service