During a global disaster (natural or otherwise), law and order has broken down. How would you feel about stealing or killing in order to survive? How far would you be willing to go in order to survive?

Tags: kill, natural disaster, steal

Views: 60

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think a 10 Year old can still be 'pretty'.  I didn't say anything regarding my sexual attraction to her.  

Just like a painting can be pretty - but I wouldn't want to have intercourse with it.  

What if the men are closing in on them - And you have a gun with some bullets.  

Do you kill your little girls - Or start shooting at the men?  

Well, you implied that men would want to sleep with them. If I would have to worry only about child molesters, I would kill the child molesters, if every men would be after my little daughters, I would kill my little (or big, it wouldn't matter) daughters.

Of course, I would kill my little girls in that situation. You don't have to think twice, it's just math and common sense.

Unless you have never been accurate with a gun in your life.  It's not like you just 'pull the trigger'.  You're aiming the gun at your little girls after all - in order to kill them.  

I think when faced with this - Some people may panic - And misfire.  If this happens - I bet your little girls will suffer even more.  Those men won't like the idea of you trying to kill their fresh meat.  

Working on a new project. Perhaps you can help?

Started by Morgan Matthew in Small Talk. Last reply by Morgan Matthew 13 hours ago. 3 Replies

Sustainable Living

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 22 hours ago. 8 Replies

What does "earn" mean to you?

Started by Unseen in Politics. Last reply by Unseen 3 hours ago. 29 Replies

Again, It's Been a While...

Started by Barry Adamson in Small Talk. Last reply by TJ 7 hours ago. 20 Replies

Services we love!

© 2015   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service