Fun little question

Which ancient or modern Religion/Mythos is the most interesting to you as a story.
For instance the old stories of Native Australian Dreamtime, Nordic Vikings, Native American Spirits or even one of the modern religions Muslim, Christian the list goes on.
This is not about which religion makes more sense or best morality code this is about the most interesting story to you and if possible why.

Views: 677

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I remember learning about Persephone and Demeter and their situation with Hades in the underworld.  It made quite an impression on me.  I was young enough to think it may have been true.  In the Spring, Persephone returned!  It was so soulful.  I still think of Persephone when I see the crocuses coming up in the Spring.

I thought you liked "The Crying Lady" - "La Llorona" --

I've always liked Santa Fe, I once thought I wanted to live there.

I especially like the area north of Santa Fe, Taos and Ranchos de Taos. My Ex ran into a cow on Eagle's Nest.

You think maybe a conversation like this might be better on PM, and not hijack the thread? I do that enough as it is --

I've always had a weird fascination with the Adam and Eve story, both when I was a Christian and even now that I'm not. It's just interesting to me how people let this story affect their worldview.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service