Two men mowed down a man meters away from a barracks in the town of Woolwich, They then proceeded to jump out of the car and stab and hack the man with machetes and knives.

A fairly shocking event even in this day and age but it has now been shown that the victim was possibly a UK soldier and his attackers shouted Allahu Akbar as they murdered him.

Police arrived and had to shoot the two attackers (non-fatally) and if you check twitter for #woolwich edl and #islam you'll see the tempers rising.

No clear facts yet but but the EDL (English Defence League) say they are marching on Woolwich as ENOUGH is ENOUGH! The EDL are a quasi-political group of racists for the USA readers.

BBC and ITV (our main terrestrial channels) have shown footage of the killers preaching to a camera.

So probably riots later but for now I need to stop as I'm disgusted beyond words. Twitter really shows the moronic minded at their worst.

Tags: Islam, Woolich

Views: 788

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You're absolutely right about that.

If he's British born he's not Nigerian or if I'm wrong, how does that work?

Born in the London borough of Lambeth

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/10075673...

That is a good question. In America he would be "Nigerian American". Maybe in UK he is referred to as "British Nigerian"? 

No in the UK he's simply British...from Nigerian parents. In football (or Soccer) he could play for England or Nigeria.

Most of the time in the nicer parts of the UK that's all that matters, is he good at sports? Cool he can play for us.

It seems he would have led a fairly uneventful life if he hadn't met certain people, who one must suspect saw him as a useful tool, radicalised him and sat back and watched.

The videos of Islamic leaders calling for more 'lone wolf' attacks are chilling.

RSS

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 28 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service