After watching one of those christian end of the world shows on the History channel,  A thought popped into my mind.....

According to the Bilbe,  the anti-christ will duke it out with jesus in a final battle, and after alot of people being massacred in battle, Jesus will win. Ok, first of all, if they already know jesus will win, why bother fighting in the first place? wouldn't most people just run and hide until its over? Anyway, the bible goes on to say that after jesus wins, there will be a thousand years of peace...The End.  Wait a minute...so what happens after that thousand years of peace?  Are we on our own?  WTF?  Thought it was kind of funny to realize that The Good Book, a book thats supposed to contain the past, present, and future of humankind, only goes 1000 years after the "final" battle. 

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's a good question. I didn't get that far in the Left Behind series, lol. Once I got to about book 7 (I think) where Jesus won and set up the kingdom on Earth, it go SO FREAKING BORING! So I just stopped reading and never found out what happens after. Oh well.
It is our atheist duty to ask the next Christian we see to answer these questions for us. :o)

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

Parents: help?

Started by Lee in Advice. Last reply by Pope Beanie 30 minutes ago. 6 Replies

An atheist book for children?

Started by Leonard Deke in Small Talk 3 hours ago. 0 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Gary Clouse 7 hours ago. 69 Replies

Blog Posts

In Avoidance of Anger

Posted by Pope Beanie on November 27, 2014 at 4:59pm 0 Comments

The plane that never crashed

Posted by Brazillian atheist on November 27, 2014 at 12:17pm 1 Comment

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service