It doesn't matter wether you right or wrong ?  just try to sum up your ideas , you can say it in one sentence , but it will be great if you are more generous with words !!

feel free to share your knowledge , some may find what you say more helpful than academic books !

Tags: about, evolution, know, share, what, you

Views: 96

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lol , thanks Toby ,  that was the point behind this discussion ... I love you  man .  I am sure so many will find these videos useful ... you have just given me a homework that I am happy to finish

thanks again Toby

You're welcome.

Toby this is really great! Thank you!!! I especially like the one on DNA as that is exactly what I am testing on this Saturday : ) This helps me understand it much better than my drone professor lol, Again Thanks!! : )

Thank you so much Nelson for your detailed and easy-to-follow answer , I really appreciate that ...

Now the bees exmaple that Dawkins used makes sense , I took things literally and thereby couldn't grasp the meaning ... I am working on acquinting myself with the terminology of biolgy and hope that this will lead to a better understanding of such books !

thanks again for your time Nelson

RSS

Forum

Nude atheist group

Started by Raymond in Society. Last reply by Raymond on Monday. 4 Replies

Socratic Method

Started by Michael in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by Ed 22 hours ago. 5 Replies

Babies Are Not Born Atheists

Started by Ed in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 35 minutes ago. 32 Replies

Gideons International

Started by Ed in Small Talk. Last reply by Gallup's Mirror yesterday. 6 Replies

Events

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service