I know in this group we have very creative minds and in the interests of entertainment and creativity, we could do a biography of Satan.

For the purposes of this exercise, we will assume Satan exists and we will start from where he [let us just say it is a he] was born, educated, his achievements, failures and if he did any writings, we will look at his family, where he grew up and what trades he learnt.

Go to work friends and lets us build a good biography for the antagonist.

Tags: Art, Satan, biographies, creativity

Views: 980

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Bible says heaven is blissful and hell is eternal agony, that's whats written in the bible. That’s God’s book. As far as I know the Devil hasn’t brought out a book, we don’t know his side of the argument. If you ask me the Devil and God are having an argument and the Devil is being the bigger man, cause God’s just writing shit about him and the Devil’s going “I’m not even gonna fucking comment son, if you talk about me like that”

Jim Jeffries

He is the bigger man.

Jim Jeffries is my new George Carlin.

"The Bible says heaven is blissful and hell is eternal agony, that's whats written in the bible."

Somebody had better do some fact checking.

Satan was born at the New York Department of Motor Vehicles.

He was educated at the Creation Museum in Petersburg, Kentucky. 

His achievements include Apple, disco, Major League Baseball, Fox "News"Exxon Mobile, and Islam

His failures include Linux, Internet, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control, science, reason, and Skrillex.

It's a start.

A good start I think

Once upon a time...

I'm not sure we need to do this... Dante's Divine Comedy, and Milton's Paradise Lost cover this topic quite well I am told.

Matt I think since Dante, there has been an increase in what we know. I think we can build on Divine Comedy and Paradise Lost

"For the Love of Evil" is book six of Piers Anthony's Incarnations of Immortality series. Been a while since I read it, but Piers is a fun writer.

I liked his Xanth series and Blue Adept series and Phase series.........Your right Piers is good.

Reg this is interesting. 

RSS

Forum

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 38 minutes ago. 3 Replies

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 1 hour ago. 19 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Pope Beanie 7 hours ago. 60 Replies

An awakening.....radical acceptance.....

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Belle Rose 11 hours ago. 1 Reply

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service