Satan gave man love. Was it worth the hate?

Adam thought so. He instantly and without argument or hesitation ate of that knowledge when Eve offered love to Adam.

Without Satan causing Original Sin, mankind could no know of love or hate as love and hate are subject to being good or evil.

Would you do as Adam did?

Was Satan right in opening our eyes to love and hate?

Should we venerate Satan more than Yahweh who tried to deny mankind love?

Regards

DL

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

DL, since myths are of human invention, wouldn't it make more sense to discuss them purely as works of fiction? The most pertinent questions might then examine and muse about the intent of its authors, and analyse why so many people come to believe in the fiction.

I think you've already hit near the truth that tribal tendencies are at the root of the most pervasive of our traditional beliefs. Add to that the growth of civilizations and the invention of the printing press, the power of myths suddenly become viral, especially when those who rule the people and run the presses determine which scriptures should be perpetuated.

Oops. Look above.

Regards

DL

If I was chatting mostly with atheists, you would be correct.

My agenda is to engage more with theists so as to discredit their beliefs. The story off Eden has been used to denigrate women forever and any bricks I can knock off that vile house the better the world will be.

I believe that all non-believer should be more militant and in the face of those like the mainstream religions and their minions who promote homophobia and misogyny.

Part of what I do is to try to light a fire under you guys and send you to where you can do more good than staying in these safe havens.

For the evils of religions to grow, all good atheists need do is nothing.

If the more intelligent and less gullible atheists do not try to help the least intelligent and most gullible theists, you are not living by the golden rule.

Regards

DL

RSS

© 2018   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service