ROAST IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY YOU DAMN ATHEISTS!!!!

This was posted on a forum of mine, at the end of a long, religious debate, where I called her out on circular reasoning and blind faith. Also, I brought up burden of proof, science, the fact that she constantly changed the subject instead of answering questions, the flaws of Pascal's Wager, her deliberate ignorance towards anything that disproves her (I'd posted links multiple articles on how her arguments are logically fallacious, but she refused to read them, then continued to make the same arguments), and her repetitive nature when questioned why she believed in God (she never had an answer; in fact, her exact statement was "I believe because I believe in God").

This was her final reply, before deleting her account:

I am NOT going to be a part of such Filth and Language that is going on here..YOU CHARLES [and all other members] CAN ALL KISS MY ASS! THAT'S RIGHT KISS MY ASS!!! You aren't worthy of me being here! YOU NEED HELP!!! YOU GIVE ATHEISTS A WORSE NAME THAN THEY ALREADY HAVE! Very obvious Charles that you and [other member] are one in the same along with [other member]! I PITY YOU AND YOUR FORUM! YOU WILL RUE WHAT YOU HAVE STATED HERE!!! YOU CAN COUNT ON THAT ONE!!! ROAST IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY YOU DAMN ATHEISTS!!!! I AM OUTTA HERE AND YOU CAN STICK [website] WHERE THE SUN DOES NOT SHINE! NOW SIT ON THAT ONE!!!! GOOD RIDDANCE ATHEISTS!!!

My response:
Jesus facepalm

Tags: atheism, atheist, christianity, hate, hypocrasy, mail

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jesus, it's like being chewed-out by Potsy.

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 4 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service