I mean, are you Reg the Fronkey (adjective) Farmer, a farmer characterized by fronkiness? 

Or do you farm fronkeys (presumably a cross between a frog and a monkey)?

Or is there another explanation?

Views: 1060

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Or is he Outstanding standing out in his field?

Remember when this all used to be fields?

Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, of course. (Now there's a construction which will be challenging to most people for whom English isn't their first language, as well as for many for whom it is.)

The ones I keep as pets think I am an outstanding farmer when I am outside standing in my own field where I am outstanding in the field of “Evolution gone mad”. I am so outstanding that I have no peers and therefore my work does not need to be peer-reviewed. Live my Children, Live!!

My fronkeys enjoy a full life in the open air and any money raised from the sale of their meat will be used to rescue animals kept in cramped conditions in wooden ships. Hopefully I will be winning a contract to supply “Frony”, the fillet of fronkey meat to the Big Ham. Any leftovers can be made into “presupposition soup” and has a shelf life of about 2K years. All tax-free of course.

Now I must go and calm them down because they overheard me talking about how the new leader of the KKK has an illegitimate Muslim daughter.

oh my non-existant gods, i really needed this lol

RSS

© 2018   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service