Red pill makes you fluent in every spoken language. Blue pill makes you a master of every musical instrument in the world. Which do you swallow?

I thought this would be a interesting discussion.

You can only take one.

Notes : You never forget a language or a musical skill either. Its always there in your head. And also, when I say a 'master on musical instruments', I mean one of the best in the world. Also the languages are only communication languages, not programming skills. via reddit

As for me I would pick languages. The nice thing about music is that it is already a universal language. :]

Views: 1076

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

me to. I would like to be good with musical instruments but would more enjoy communicating with anyone anywhere in there own language.

I would choose the red pill because a)you'd have a plethora of job opportunities b)being able to understand everyone would make life way more interesting c) people would think you are a fucking genius. No need for the blue pill though because i already have a good ear for music:)

Blue! Are you trying to double dip, Morgan? Sneaky! But, even if you can understand the language of music, that doesn’t mean that you’ve acquired the skill to play it :P

Blue!!  Why would you want the red pill?  Ewwwww.  

All the most beautiful instruments with the different tones and textures.  Ahhhhhh.... 

I think foreign languages are more interesting if you don't know what is being said.  =)

Red pill. I think it would be awesome to be able to show off that your fluent in every language, and you can talk to everyone, go anywhere and always be able to communicate. You could have so much fun messing with people too.

Blue pill. More money potential. Chance to play in the greatest bands in the world, I'm in.

In the beginning, there was Jack, and Jack had a groove.

And from this groove came the groove of all grooves.

And while one day viciously throwing down on his box, Jack boldy declared,

"Let there be HOUSE!"

and house music was born.

"I am, you see,

I am the creator, and this is my house!

And, in my house there is ONLY house music.

But, I am not so selfish because once you enter my house it then becomes OUR house and OUR house music!"

And, you see, no one man owns house because house music is a universal language, spoken and understood by all.

You see, house is a feeling that no one can understand really unless you're deep into the vibe of house.

House is an uncontrollable desire to jack your body.

And, as I told you before, this is our house and our house music.

And in every house, you understand, there is a keeper.

And, in this house, the keeper is Jack.

Now some of you who might wonder,

"Who is Jack, and what is it that Jack does?"

Jack is the one who gives you the power to jack your body!

Jack is the one who gives you the power to do the snake.

Jack is the one who gives you the key to the wiggly worm.

Jack is the one who learns you how to walk your body.

Jack is the one that can bring nations and nations of all Jackers together under one house.

You may be black, you may be white; you may be Jew or Gentile. It don't make a difference in OUR House.

And this is fresh.

I think you know which I would choose :)

No question about it... read pill! I eventually want to travel and see the world. Being fluent in every language would be a huge help. There is the additional benefit of added access to knowledge as well. Not to mention, I wouldn't have to wait for anime to be dubbed in English. lol  But would every language include extraterrestrial as well. If we ever did visit other beings, that would be more than helpful.

Music is nice, but I'd rather listen to it than perform it.

Languages! No question about it. I'm always fascinated by language but damn it's hard to learn them. It'd be so cool to just have it downloaded into my brain then I'd go travel the world.

I am an artist. Blue pill for sure!

Red Pill. I would then proceed to look at all the undeciphered scripts in the ancient world, like the Indus Valley script and the Minoans' Linear A and translate them. Not only would I be adding to our current knowledge of the world, but my name would live on.

My only hesitation is that I actually love learning languages... so if I were automatically given the knowledge of a language, the fun of its acquisition would be gone. :(

I would take the Blue pill, I already play a few, each instrument is like a personal relationship with someone special, I would love to have more of that : )

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 4 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service