Red pill makes you fluent in every spoken language. Blue pill makes you a master of every musical instrument in the world. Which do you swallow?

I thought this would be a interesting discussion.

You can only take one.

Notes : You never forget a language or a musical skill either. Its always there in your head. And also, when I say a 'master on musical instruments', I mean one of the best in the world. Also the languages are only communication languages, not programming skills. via reddit

As for me I would pick languages. The nice thing about music is that it is already a universal language. :]

Views: 1056

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I tried hard to make a decision. I give up. My list of pros and cons for each seems to be endless lol.

I think the red pill.  Then I could understand what the heck people are singing about during opera!  Communication ability trumps playing all instruments. 

Besides, all languages would riside in your head...where are you going to put the harpsicord, the 9foot grand piano, the complete woodwind instrument collection, the nose flute, etc etc?

Ralph

I would definitely take the blue pill, and I would even if it was just about knowing how to play all the instruments, but not a master of them all. I think this question is a little unfair though because it's the knowledge of languages vs knowledge and mastery of instruments.

Languages. How awesome would it be to be an author in several languages without translators?

Red Pill. I'll leave the music creation up to other people, as I always have, but having an infinite capacity to understand what other people are saying on this planet would be awesome. The possibilities for it are virtually endless!

Sorry but first of all I need to know what colour pill will give me the hearing needed before I even decide on red or blue ! LOL

Judith vd R

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 28 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service