Let's get the word out. On 3/24/2012 the largest gathering of non-believers in recorded history (hopefully) will happen at the Nation Mall in Washington D.C. Check out the link to the website: http://reasonrally.org/ Guest speakers include Richard Dawkins and "The Amazing" James Randi. I will definately be there and hope to meet many of my T|A bretheren. Has anyone else heard of this or plan to attend?

Views: 84

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yea, we are actually planning on staying for a few days and doing some sight-seeing while we are there. I'm fortunate to have a friend who lives in Virginia right out side D.C. so hopefully, I scored a tour guide, lol.

Wish there was one here in Dallas.. But I hope it's true, and hope it might be televised or on the radio??? :D

I haven't heard anything about broadcasting yet although I'm sure it will be on CNN and Fox, (Hopefully for the right reasons). I wouldn't be surprised, if its a sucess, to see it repeated every couple of years in different cities. I hope thats the case, Id love to have a good excuse to travel.

Well with this being a "nation under god" media will be negative towards it, but I know steven Colbert and Jon Stewart will at least respect and defend it. But no one can predict the outcomes. Maybe think atheist can do a rss feed updating it? Hopefully.

I'm canadian, but I wish I could be there with you guys.

RSS

Forum

Dr. Oz finally getting his due

Started by Unseen in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 12 hours ago. 4 Replies

Wicca

Started by Unseen in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by Belle Rose 12 hours ago. 14 Replies

Books to read in 2015

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 16 hours ago. 8 Replies

Skepticon (Or Other Atheist Type of Events)

Started by Peter in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 12 hours ago. 1 Reply

Events

Blog Posts

It's all Greek to me

Posted by Simon Mathews on April 15, 2015 at 4:14am 15 Comments

Free at last

Posted by Belle Rose on April 15, 2015 at 1:00am 2 Comments

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service