Let's get the word out. On 3/24/2012 the largest gathering of non-believers in recorded history (hopefully) will happen at the Nation Mall in Washington D.C. Check out the link to the website: http://reasonrally.org/ Guest speakers include Richard Dawkins and "The Amazing" James Randi. I will definately be there and hope to meet many of my T|A bretheren. Has anyone else heard of this or plan to attend?

Views: 81

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yea, we are actually planning on staying for a few days and doing some sight-seeing while we are there. I'm fortunate to have a friend who lives in Virginia right out side D.C. so hopefully, I scored a tour guide, lol.

Wish there was one here in Dallas.. But I hope it's true, and hope it might be televised or on the radio??? :D

I haven't heard anything about broadcasting yet although I'm sure it will be on CNN and Fox, (Hopefully for the right reasons). I wouldn't be surprised, if its a sucess, to see it repeated every couple of years in different cities. I hope thats the case, Id love to have a good excuse to travel.

Well with this being a "nation under god" media will be negative towards it, but I know steven Colbert and Jon Stewart will at least respect and defend it. But no one can predict the outcomes. Maybe think atheist can do a rss feed updating it? Hopefully.

I'm canadian, but I wish I could be there with you guys.

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Blog Posts

Zella Mae Jarrett

Posted by Philip Jarrett on April 19, 2014 at 11:35pm 2 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com