Ray Comfort's 'Origin Of Species' Confuses Amazon but you can Help!

Please check out the video and then go to amazon and click on help and click on contact and send them an email with the attached long or short version.

Thanks for your support guys!

Go here to contact Amazon.com via email:
http://www.tinyurl.com/AmazonFF

I wish to bring an urgent matter to your attention. The "Origin of Species" with a foreword by Ray Comfort (ISBN-13: 978-0882709192) is sharing ratings with the more popular and legitimate version. Please correct this as soon as possible and save the internet from Ray Comfort's creationist propaganda. Thank you for your attention.
- (your username or name here)

OR

***Begin Boilerplate***

To whom it may concern: The Ray Comfort edition of “Origin of Species” is not, in any way, related to the 150th anniversary edition of “Origin of Species” by Charles Darwin. It is a book with a 50 page foreword that is a direct attack, without supporting evidence, on Darwin and evolution. It promotes anti-intellectualism and is an attempt to dissuade the reader for taking any of the contents of “Origin of Species” as serious science. Ray Comfort paints Darwin with a broad brush claiming many things such as that he is racist, misogynistic, and that Darwin’s Theory of Evolution and “Darwinism” is responsible for the holocaust during World War II, the untold deaths under Stalin in the USSR, and the atrocities of the Chinese government under Mao Zedong.
I understand that you cross reference some books for consumer convenience, however this book is NOT one that should be sharing ratings with the other versions of the book which are actually about “Origin of Species” and science. With a cursory review of the comments and ratings you can see that the rating is being dramatically damaged by this relationship. This is having an overall negative effect on the rating system and reflects poorly on amazon.com. I use the rating system to determine the quality of a book, and in this case, the negative ratings are significantly impacting the buying decisions of many people.

The rating system aside. If you search for the correct version of the 150th anniversary edition with a foreword by Huxley, you can’t find it. At least not simply. The Ray Comfort version is sold out and hiding the real version which is available. I feel this is an issue that should be resolved with utmost haste.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I sincerely hope you are able to take decisive action regarding this. Amazon.com is a terrific resource and I would hate to see this mark against it stand.

The offending volume’s ISBN:
ISBN-10: 0882709194
ISBN-13: 978-0882709192

Regards,

Morgan Matthew

***End***

Again, here is the link
Go here to contact Amazon.com via email:
http://www.tinyurl.com/AmazonFF

Again, THANK YOU for your support on this matter!

Tags: of, origin, species

Views: 149

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Email away.
Thanks Dave!
Sent my concern to Amazon. Here's hoping they fix it!!
Sent. And FB spammed. :P
sent
sent !
Sent
Thanks everyone for your support! Some interesting news with a RT (retweet) I just received: Floyd_Fixation @ThinkAtheist Amazon and Twitter are now out to keep us Atheists hush hush, but we won't allow it.

So keep on trucking!
sent my note to Amazon...

but what's the Twitter issue?
Twitter deleted the No God trending topic, replacing it with Know God
Sent.
Emailed I hope it helps1

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

What is the Destiny of Intelligence?

Started by Roy Plisko in Philosophy. Last reply by Roy Plisko 7 minutes ago. 73 Replies

The Movie Kiss: Romance or Rape?

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Pope Beanie 37 minutes ago. 34 Replies

Criticize the ideology, not the person?

Started by Erock68la in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 2 hours ago. 33 Replies

Why do we want to show people they are wrong?

Started by Haugurma in Small Talk. Last reply by CAPTAIN OBVIOUS 6 hours ago. 49 Replies

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service