What do you think about prostitution? Should it be legal? Have you ever tried it and, if yes, how?

EDIT: For anyone reading this, I am interested in whether you hired a prostitute, or offered your services in exchange of money. I am not looking for tips on how to hire a prostitute. :)

Tags: prostitution

Views: 265

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How much did you pay E.Nigma for this comment?
Hey, that's confidential!

Prostitution has been a part of society since (excuse the rude language) people have had cunts and cocks.

And, considering this fact, men had cocks years before they actually started working for real.

Which makes it pretty much the oldest "profession" in history.

And i hope it will be the one lasting the longest. After all, where would we go when we get old and ugly?

I agree, don`t have reason to prohibit the prostitution.

I think prostitution should be a normal part of a healthy society. It should definitely be legal.

I got a rub and tug once from a masseuse at a hotel in Mexico. I did not plan it but she offered and I accepted. I couldn't finish because I was wasted on pain killers. She then offered me oral or intercourse and I refused. I might have accepted if I was not so wasted.

I have never solicited a prostitute for the fear of desease. If it were legal, regulated, and affordable I definitely would.

I believe that prostitution, like drugs, is only bad because it's illegal.

RSS

Forum

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 1 hour ago. 39 Replies

I don't know what to say

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Ward Cressin 3 hours ago. 2 Replies

where when how who why ?

Started by aubrey knows nothing * in Small Talk. Last reply by Ward Cressin 3 hours ago. 4 Replies

Blog Posts

coexist

Posted by aubrey knows nothing * on October 23, 2014 at 9:25pm 1 Comment

A Life-Changing Confrontation

Posted by Belle Rose on October 23, 2014 at 2:55am 8 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service