I will take the job! I have a direct line to GOD! I will get the straight WORD from HIM. HE has already given me some new directives. He's going to rat out the whole bunch of them with my help. HE says that religion needs to go back to where JESUS said it should be, "In the closet...". HE said we can rent out the Vatican as a Fantasy Land amusement park.

Tags: Fantasy, God, Word, cover up, humor, says who?

Views: 461

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Actually, on Letterman last night, Bruce Willis indicated an interest - he's thinking of calling it, "Die Hard With a Funny Hat" --

Now that's funny!

I heard Pope Benny is stepping down to take the Defensive Coordinator job at Penn State.

Could be. It's just probability.
From the washington Post Feb 13, 2013.

"The Vatican, however, is still confronting the latest in a litany of scandals, including leaks by the pope’s former butler of documents suggesting deep internal divisions and corruption within the ancient and secretive institution."

The operative words being - ancient and secretive, not to mention litany of scandals.
i have sent to vatican my curriculum vitae (you know, we're living hard times, we must try everything possible with this lack of jobs) but, being italian (i have noticed that recently they prefer foreigners) and a woman, i think they won't take in consideration my submission :/

Timothy 2:12: "I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet."

Yeah that could be a problem.

That's a big problem in my opinion.

Timothy was a forgery, according to Bart Ehrman. Paul actually encouraged the participation of women in church activities (the hand that rocks the cradle, rules the world?), but there were those who disagreed with this, who forged letters in his name.

If the "Story" needs to be changed, no problem, especially if it's a supernatural fantasy.
Keep after them!

You go girl! But if you're at all fashion-conscious, you should first think how you'd look in that funny hat - I'm just sayin' --

RSS

Forum

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 5 hours ago. 40 Replies

where when how who why ?

Started by aubrey knows nothing * in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 6 hours ago. 5 Replies

I don't know what to say

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Ward Cressin 11 hours ago. 2 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service