I will take the job! I have a direct line to GOD! I will get the straight WORD from HIM. HE has already given me some new directives. He's going to rat out the whole bunch of them with my help. HE says that religion needs to go back to where JESUS said it should be, "In the closet...". HE said we can rent out the Vatican as a Fantasy Land amusement park.

Tags: Fantasy, God, Word, cover up, humor, says who?

Views: 459

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know why I find this resignation so fascinating.

VATICAN CITY (Reuters) - Pope Benedict will see out his life in prayer, "hidden from the world", he said on Thursday in his first personal comment on his plans since he stunned Roman Catholics by announcing his retirement.

Maybe if he prays long enough maybe, just maybe, something miraculous (highly improbable) will happen.

They are gonna knock him off....pronto.

It's like a rock band with two bass players..it just doesn't work.

Who knows what happens behind the closed doors of the Vatican. Tambourine player?

"Maybe if he prays long enough maybe, just maybe, something miraculous (highly improbable) will happen."

I have known a few people that have the uncanny ability to do the right thing, for the wrong reasons!

I don't know

Pope Allegedly Sought Immunity For Abuse Crimes Just Before Resigning

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/02/14/pope-allegedly-sought-immun...

It seems that once he steps outside his popedom, he is just a citizen, and can be sued, but he will probably get protection from the Italian President. Geoffrey Roberston has been after the pope for years, and has been waiting in the wings.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/pope-could-be-sued-over-child-abuse-201...

It will be interesting to see what transpires.
Should he and the rest of the guilty be immune from prosecution or persicution?
Is the church going to continue with their current philosophy or are they going to change their current dysfunctional celibacy doctrine. Apparently being married to Jesus hasn't be working for them.

Have men joined the order to hide their sinful sexual orientation, trying to bury it under the cloth so to speak?

RSS

Blog Posts

My Dad and the Communist Spies

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 20, 2014 at 2:39pm 2 Comments

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 5 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service