I began wondering recently what the demographic of "personality types" exist within the Atheist community...again, I haven't been Atheist very long and I do not have any friends who are Atheist except on this forum. 

There was some discussion within the Female and Atheist discussion surrounding the "geeky type" and this got me to wondering...are we geeks? I wouldn't classify myself as that type. I'm a cross between a home girl and a hippie....I'm sure there are many other kinds of "personalities" represented here. So I am curious. What is your personality profile?

Views: 570

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hate to ambrovilate, tweet or provasticate about my personageility, and the decorum prevents regustitation about mindeolinstincts, however I do like piña coladas and getting caught in the rain. I'm kinda silly, my grandma said "that boy aint right", but at the same time she couldn't stop laughing.

Did spellchecker let you get away with all that?

Where were YOU educated. Those are perfectly cromulate words.

Oops, that should have been cromulent. (There must be something wrong with my keyboard.)

@ RobertPiano I bet you like making love at midnight on the dunes of the cape.

But who doesnt?

I would say I am a scientific analytical thinker, risk taker, adventurous, quiet, kind and efficient leader. All this just made me feel like I just filled out one of those e-online dating service hahaha

Anyone heard of the DISC profile? I'm an ISCD. No I am not iced. I'm actually rather warm :)

I would say I'm geeky. Always have been. I'm into gaming and love to study (which is weird, I know). I would prefer to stay in and game instead of go out and party. I'm quite introverted. 

I've never taken a personality profiling test but I'd love to, just for interest sake. 

I live life intensely, think too much, and laugh often at the absurdity of it all.  My Meyers-Briggs scores indicate I am basically in the middle on all four continua, venturing in either direction according to my current level of energy, stress, health, etc.  

I wouldn't describe myself as geeky, but others would.  Then again, others often view me differently than I see myself.  Regardless, I love to learn.

Diane.  I think that's called "balanced". 

I'll take it!  I was going to try to convince you that I am not indeed balanced, but in the (slightly altered) words of Richard Bach, if I argue for my limitations they are mine.

QED

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Blog Posts

Zella Mae Jarrett

Posted by Philip Jarrett on April 19, 2014 at 11:35pm 2 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com