I began wondering recently what the demographic of "personality types" exist within the Atheist community...again, I haven't been Atheist very long and I do not have any friends who are Atheist except on this forum. 

There was some discussion within the Female and Atheist discussion surrounding the "geeky type" and this got me to wondering...are we geeks? I wouldn't classify myself as that type. I'm a cross between a home girl and a hippie....I'm sure there are many other kinds of "personalities" represented here. So I am curious. What is your personality profile?

Views: 596

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I often wonder about this too. I look at a group of atheists and think "What are these people's day jobs...?" (maybe a thought for another thread).

I think people have a hard time profiling their personality. Luckily we have the Briggs-Myers test (yayyyyyy).  http://www.personalitypage.com/high-level.html  I land solidly under INTP. I'm sure a lot of atheists do.

I'm an INTJ, but I'd be surprised if we as a community didn't skew towards a Myers-Briggs Rational temperament.

ENFP

Hello fellow INTJ!  I'm totally going to beat you at taking over the world :)

We shall see...

*steeples fingers and furrows brow*

We shall see.

Here is an interesting article on the subject. Today I was asked why I had to be "such an Atheist all the time?"

Punk, hippy, raver, uber-geek, mental patient

Sounds like more fun than it is

A man is known by the company he keeps.

I have no company, if that tells you anything...

You were my very first friend request here, K0rsan, and as such, have a special place in my heart...

Aw :)

Ok, so by proxy I'm just as sweet and nice as Strega. Sweet.

kOrsan, I thought whenever possible we are company. what happened to our business plans?

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service