Hi, my name is Chancy. I'm a 29 yr old IT guy from small town Iowa. I've been looking for a good Atheist group to join but that's hard to come by in god's country, USA.

I'm 100% atheist but have always loved learning and discussing theology.

I love science fiction, rum, film, the 80's, and everything British.

I love what I've seen of the site so far and I'm looking forward to getting into the group!

Views: 349

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome man.

Sci-fi, Rum, Film and discussing theology?   Well that's a damn good start chappie!!

I don't suppose it would be right to hold the accident of your geographical birth location against you now would it?  :p

But you do need to look into a drink called the Bundy Dark and Stormy.

And having left the IT field early before I really got into it, I am just going to have to settle for shrink wrapping your head after assembly ....

I'm gonna have to look into that drink. Sounds like a good one for this weekend!

Welcome

Welcome Chancy!!! Please remember to pay tribute to the Flying Spaghetti Monster ;). We're celebrating Halloween in his 'spaghettish' name.

Welcome. I have been open with my Atheism for years but would like to "out" myself here. I am also an IT person. There I said IT. That feels better :)

Damn, with all this IT love, we should start our own group. IT Crowd FTW baby!

RSS

Forum

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Unseen 1 hour ago. 49 Replies

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 5 hours ago. 26 Replies

The Shinto Flower among the Weeds of Religion

Started by Cato Rigas in Advice. Last reply by Ward Cressin 12 hours ago. 7 Replies

Blog Posts

A Life-Changing Confrontation

Posted by Belle Rose on October 23, 2014 at 2:55am 2 Comments

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 3 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service