Hi, my name is Chancy. I'm a 29 yr old IT guy from small town Iowa. I've been looking for a good Atheist group to join but that's hard to come by in god's country, USA.

I'm 100% atheist but have always loved learning and discussing theology.

I love science fiction, rum, film, the 80's, and everything British.

I love what I've seen of the site so far and I'm looking forward to getting into the group!

Views: 348

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome man.

Sci-fi, Rum, Film and discussing theology?   Well that's a damn good start chappie!!

I don't suppose it would be right to hold the accident of your geographical birth location against you now would it?  :p

But you do need to look into a drink called the Bundy Dark and Stormy.

And having left the IT field early before I really got into it, I am just going to have to settle for shrink wrapping your head after assembly ....

I'm gonna have to look into that drink. Sounds like a good one for this weekend!

Welcome

Welcome Chancy!!! Please remember to pay tribute to the Flying Spaghetti Monster ;). We're celebrating Halloween in his 'spaghettish' name.

Welcome. I have been open with my Atheism for years but would like to "out" myself here. I am also an IT person. There I said IT. That feels better :)

Damn, with all this IT love, we should start our own group. IT Crowd FTW baby!

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 17 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service