Hi, my name is Chancy. I'm a 29 yr old IT guy from small town Iowa. I've been looking for a good Atheist group to join but that's hard to come by in god's country, USA.

I'm 100% atheist but have always loved learning and discussing theology.

I love science fiction, rum, film, the 80's, and everything British.

I love what I've seen of the site so far and I'm looking forward to getting into the group!

Views: 348

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

with your looks and my brains we could create an in formidable monster. 

Welcome, Chancy :) I hope our little haven is good to you. If you (or anyone) has any problems or concerns, just message someone on the moderator team and we'll try to work it out!

Thanks Cara!

Welcome, Chancy! I'm relatively new myself, and it has been an experience, to say the least. I tend to be less of a skeptic which means I don't fall into the same atheist category as many here. But that's okay because I don't mind being a little different in my thinking. We're all individuals, with different ideas and ways of looking at things. I look forward to getting to know you better!

Oh, and if I have a problem with my laptop, will you come fix it? =0)

Only if you wrap it up in a box with a $100 bill and ship it to me :)

This site is great. Glad you found it!

Happy you've found us, Chancy. It took me a long time to find, also. I have never believed in god, but my mother was Baptist and my father Catholic.

Welcome! Looking forward to your input.  

Welcome Chancy, I wish I was smart enough to be an IT guy :)

welcome to TA Chancy!

You can search for the group you want from here >Groups 

Hey, I didn't know they even HAD IT in small towns in Iowa!! (Like I'm one to talk - I live in a town called Flowery Branch GA, and it is as small as it sounds ;) ). Just kidding - anyway....

Welcome, Chancy! I think you'll find this place warm and inviting, and the people here are fantastic - starting with our "fearless leader", Morgan Matthew! He's the guy who put all of this together for us, and his drive, determination, and even his aesthetic as a graphics designer are what make this place so appealing.

Of course, Morgan couldn't do this all alone. He has a whole host of minions that help him keep this heathen ship afloat, so please take the time to show your appreciation to them as well for this place and how they take care of it for us!

There are a diversity of opinions, ideas, beliefs, and convictions on here - and there is no doubt you'll find someone who either shares these traits with you, or who may want to discuss them with you - if you are so inclined.

So, hang out, take your coat off, put your feet up, and stay awhile. I'm sure you'll find your way and be comfortable here in no time at all!

Cheers!

--Rocky, aka LotusGeek

RSS

Blog Posts

Aftermath

Posted by Belle Rose on September 20, 2014 at 2:42am 0 Comments

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 5 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service